• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What battle are you in right now?

My Lv. 4 Weedle against a Lv. 4 Kakuna on Red. I'm training three different Pokemon on Red right now.

Going through Victory road in Diamond (restarted), batling "Psychic Valencia" with my Level 46 Octillery, Marina, and winning. :)
But a few minutes ago it was huge strings of wild pokemon.

my last battle was my Psyduck, Tardis, against a wild Growlithe on my Crystal. Shortly before that? Defeatin' Chuck.

Doing a really annoying fortune battle on PBR

I hate them! They steal all of your pokemon and you get like a crappy mareep or Jigglypuff, that doesn't even know sing!

Its my Glalie (mine) and a Feebas (his)

against a Palkia (mine) and a Groudon (mine)

well this has happened for the last 4 matches so hopefully, i'll be able to do it again.

I am battling a OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHh MmMmMmYyYyYyYy GgGgGgGgOoOoOoDdDdDdDd OMG, it is a Skitty! OMG, they are rare and awesome. I'm going to try and catch it.

I'm battling my friends Jack on Wi-fi. I'm winning. We're using bug types only. My Combo (Vespiquen) and Wrathok (pinsir) and battling his SwiftSpeed (scizor) and his BarkClimber (Heracross)

Hes still got his strong Almardo so I might lose.

I've finally got Gold on TTDS update, i've just started and i'm battling sudowoodo masquerading as a tree.

I'm battling the Sinnoh E4 again for money. My Weavile was just taken out by Cynthia's Garchomp and now Absol is taking charge of the match.

Elite Four second round in FireRed. My level 57 Arcanine is trying to get Gary's level 75 Venusaur. The stupid thing just used Sunny Day...

EDIT: Win. Final battle was level 66 shiny Fearow vs. level 73 Arcanine, which missed twice with Oveheat and then on my third Drill Peck I scored a critical hit that KOed it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom