• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What form of Pokemon is your favorite?

Umbreon, when raised properly, is a friggen TANK! I don't have room for one on my current team on White because I already have a Dark Pokemon, Zoroark (though I did manage to trade for an Eevee through a different forum =D (Maybe raise it to an Espeon? Haven't figured it out yet.)). Not that I do much competitive battling, but hey, when you can sweep through the Elite Four with ease, IMHO, it's worth having a well-raised team.

I just realized Zubat are beastly in ASB, and just because of that started to like them. Also the fact that I haven't played a pokémon game since a while, so I kinda forgot how annoying they were.

Apart from that, flying-types in general are cool, but I seem to prefer unpopular/underrated pokémon.

Dunsparce and Piloswine are good examples.

but but they are all so hideously slow

Hugely disappointed that this thread doesn't adhere to the Gen I/II labelling...

I like either two-legged, many-legged (insects), or no-legged. Especially the ones that fly that aren't birds. The only quadruped I could say I really like is Keldeo.

I have noticed that of duos (and sometimes trios) where one is offensively oriented and the other more defensive, I tend to prefer the defensive one. Fossils, Unova bugs, Nidos... some might be because I'm a girl
Exceptions I know about:
Scyther (obviously)
Azelf (because willpower is more awesome than knowledge)
Beautifly (because Dustox is ugly)

(Rayquaza doesn't count because the other members of the duo are both defensive and she just... is a counterpart to both of them. But they are already a duo.)

I like Pokemon based on ghosts/spirits, so Gengar, Spiritomb, Cofagrigus, and so forth.

Ones based on dragons are pretty awesome as well.

Huh. When I read the thread title I figured it would just be about Pokemon with other forms, like, Rotom or Shaymin, or Pokemon with differences in design between games like Arbok. Body style isn't really something I'd thought about. (or if it was just asking "What kind of Pokemon in general do you prefer?", I'm just going to interpret it as body style anyway)

I have favorites of all the different body shapes, especially the ones that encompass a lot of Pokemon, like sciurine and mensal... so it doesn't really say much for me to go, "My favorite body type is sciurine!" because like 50% of Pokemon are that type. Or maybe it says I'm boring. But I suppose sciurine and crural would have to be my favorites, because of Kangaskhan and Audino, and Poliwag, Tangela, and Wooper... all the cute ones!

I definitely tend to like the reptilian Pokemon (Snivy, Seviper, Grovyle).

I also like musteline Pokemon (Weavile, Zangoose, Mienshao) and vulpine Pokemon (Eevee line, vulpix, ninetales).

Back
Top Bottom