• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wow

Ascaris

Banned
It's been a while since I've been here. Never thought I'd come back much less log in and make a thread but here I am, boredom dragging me back, nonetheless. I've a lack of good forums to go to, and maybe this place is better suited for me than others. Let me give it a shot.

I'm not sure if I've made a welcome thread before; I'm too lazy to check. In any case, I'm a fourteen year old kid, about to turn fifteen shortly enough. I've been called unusually intelligent by people both IRL and online and, seemly modesty aside, I am. I like video games. I own a PS3 and I'm always up for a game. I used to be incredibly fond of fanfiction and roleplaying at a time but it's kind of died out. I am also a furious debator and generally abrasive in arguments, moreso than you'd expect. I'm not a nice person in the usual sense, but I'm pretty cool to those who I like. I'm always up for a conversation as long as it's interesting, so hit me up for a VM or ask me for my MSN to chat.

This is my longest welcome thread on any forum, I believe. I must be really bored...

I like you already.

Welcome back to the Cave of Dragonflies forums. I'm Kai, and you'll mainly see me around the artwork forum and it's sub-forums. Enjoy your time here.

You remind me of myself, although you're probably more intelligent than I. Awesome. Welcome.

Welcome to TCoD, where we drink cod and eat mint tea-*shot*

Anyways, haii, I'm Mewtwo Psinao, local twelve-year-old hypercat of the CoD. Also;

Most of us are verrry hyper.
Excpect randomocity.
No items.
Smashville only.
You get a cookie now for reading this. *gives cookie*

Back
Top Bottom