• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed X: The step into other worlds

((Yeah I know where we're at, but I barely remember any of it. >>))

Kirita landed on her feet, but the previous running had weakened her legs, so she collapsed to her knees. She groaned.
"At least we're normal size..."

(I'll PM you some episodes. They're on youtube...)

"Ok...does ahnyone know what WB means?" Sephii asked.

Raiquen stared at Sephii like she was crazy, then shrugged, and sat down, still gripping the top of the tower.
"Man, this tower's pretty high up." He thought aloud.

Last edited:
It was him pointing it out that made Kirita peer over the edge and gulp.
"Sudden sense of vertigo..." she muttered, keeping a death grip on the top of the tower.

Raiquen stared down, not showing any sign of fear or discomfort. That's when a black and white blur raced around him.
"Hi! What're you doing on top of the tower? Why are you here? Huh? Huh? Aren't you scared to fall off?" Finally, the blur stopped in front of Raiquen. It was a creature which looked vaguely like a dog.
"Uh..."
"That's not an answer, smarty."

"H-hi...?" Kirita stammered, glancing at the dog-thing once before shutting her eyes tight again and keeping her death grip on the tower.

Raiquen watched the creature intently.
"Name's Yakko." He heard from behind him. Turning around, the dog was already gone somewhere else on the tower.
Man, that thing's quick. Maybe I should wake Sephii... After that thought, Yakko turned and spotted the sleeping girl.
"Helllllllloooo NURSE!" He yelled, pouncing on Sephii.

((Christ Hysterical you do that cue TOO well. >>
...My turn :D))

Kirita's grip loosened on the tower some, and one eye opened a crack to see that one, Yakko as she had thought he had introduced himself by, pouncing on Sephii. But that's not what made her scream and fly forward about ten feet before clinging to Raiquen extremely tightly, absolutely terrified. What had made her do it was a loud shout of "'Ello, nurse!" from behind her in a very Scouse accent.
Opening one eye a crack, she spotted another dog-like creature. Only this one was shorter and wore a red baseball cap, bright blue turtleneck and... no pants. His tongue hung out of his mouth as he glanced at Kirita.

Raiquen blindly stumbled backwards as Kirita grabbed him. His foot waved around in nothing but air, and he felt himself slowly falling backwards and he knew that he was about to fall off the tower. Quickly, he pushed Kirita towards the top of the tower, planted one foot solidly on the tower, and backflipped off. As his body turned horizontal, Raiquen grabbed the edge of the tower with one hand and hoisted himself up. Meanwhile, Yakko was poking Sephii intently, as if she was something he hadn't seen before.
"Somebody pull her string, she's not talkin'."
"She was asleep." said a breathless Raiquen.

"What the crap...?" Kirita muttered, also devoid of breath. Her eyes were wide open from the shock she had received, and her sense of vertigo was heightened from nearly falling over the edge of the tower. As the... thing that had scared her off opened his mouth, she spoke firmly.
"Look. I am scared to death of being up this high. You can introduce yourself later, just GET ME DOWN." she pointed accusingly at him.

"Good, you're awake." Yakko said, and he immediately stopped poking Sephii. "Now let's try this again." He went back to the same spot he was, turned around and looked at Sephii again.
"Helllllllloooo NURSE!" He yelled, pouncing on Sephii again.

Meanwhile, a girl of the same spceies pounced onto raiquen.

"Hellloooooooooo cutie." she screeched.

Kirita, who had glanced over at that moment, growled. Something about that made her angry. VERY angry.
"Little girl, you did NOT just go there." she snapped.

Back
Top Bottom