• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yep. Another Eeveelution.

Hi. I just looked at your sig, and am frankly, offended. I need to grow up? I put one spanish post and argue for a few posts with Darkrai Catcher and all of a sudden I am immature? You must have some SERIOUSLY high standards.

Yes, well, I've seen more posts that you've made, and, yes, I do see you as childish. But if you would rather me keep it to myself, then I will take it away. I'll probably take it away to fit a banner there anyway.

Yes, well, I've seen more posts that you've made, and, yes, I do see you as childish. But if you would rather me keep it to myself, then I will take it away. I'll probably take it away to fit a banner there anyway.

Show us examples. I've gone pretty much everywhere phillip has and none of his posts are childish to me. I may not remember them all but none really stand out or anything.

Thank you for defending me Eeveeskitty, I haven't really had time to be in this thread. I really do want to know what childish posts I have made, Falreon. If you are talking about on the Debating Hall, it is more radical than childish in my eyes. And in case you haven't noticed, everyone turns into a child or jackass there. So if I've been turning into a child, be thankful I wasn't a full time jackass.

You're welcome. And Flareon, you're post which was...

Flareon said:
Welcome to TCoD, where we drink cod and eat hot tea.

Wait...

This post could be said as immature in your maturity scale because it is annoying.

Hello, new Eeveelution. Welcome to TCOD! I'm Eeveelution, and I obviously like all Eeveelutions. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to splice some Eevee with Eeveelutions.

Back
Top Bottom