• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yo...

Swinub33

Yo! My name's Michael, and I've loved video games ever since I have been old enough to understand them. My first video game was Pokemon Yellow, and I own every generation of Pokemon games. I have been a devoted fan for quite a while. My favorite Pokemon is Swinub! I am excited to be a member of The Cave of the Dragonflies! Feel free to add me as a friend! Oh, and check out some gifs I made:

swinubgif.gif

jigglypuffgif.gif

Last edited:
Errr, hi!
Im a newcomer too, sorta. My first game was red, and I was stuck in the third gym and had a level 77 kadabra who I didnt know how to evolve. Oly when I gave up and lost the game I found out how to use. I was depressed and switched to crystal.
Im a turtwig and grotle, plus chimchar and monferno fan! nice to see you then.

Hello, Swinub33! My first Pokémon game wasn't one that I owned. Whenever I waited in my dentist's office, I would ask for the Pokémon game. This was Pokémon Blue; I always started with a Charmander named Firemy. I didn't really understand how it worked exactly, and I never got past Viridian Forest, but it was fun.

Some of my favorite Pokémon are Purugly, Luxray, Espeon and Umbreon. The list could go on forever... With Swampert in 7th.

Hello, Swinub33! My first Pokémon game wasn't one that I owned. Whenever I waited in my dentist's office, I would ask for the Pokémon game. This was Pokémon Blue; I always started with a Charmander named Firemy. I didn't really understand how it worked exactly, and I never got past Viridian Forest, but it was fun.

Some of my favorite Pokémon are Purugly, Luxray, Espeon and Umbreon. The list could go on forever... With Swampert in 7th.

LOL, I have memories like that too...I would just only train my Blastoise and use Earthquake to pwn my rival's Venasaur...

I don't like Purugly...Why? Well, it's ugly! XD I have a Glameow with an Everstone in my Pearl, though.

See you around!

You know what's sad? My first game, yes, my FIRST, was Diamond. DIAMOND. Even though I've been a fan since Johto. (was born the same year Pokemon came out in the US)

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo. Guess what my favorite Pokemon is?

Back
Top Bottom