• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ZAP!

Amazing Sparkz

Queen of cuteness~
Heya, there! I'm Amazing Sparkz, the shockingest-like person you will ever meet! I'm here to have a shocking good time, and follow all the rules. And yes, those are the last electric puns you will hear from me~ I love Electric-type Pokemon, and my favorite Pokemon is Jolteon! So, you'll see me around, I guess.

Hi! You seem intresting to me, and pretty nice. (Even though it's only your first post ^.^) I guess I will see you around then! But don't shock me. I'll get Houndoom on you! Or not. So have a good time here!

Welcome, Amazing Sparkz, to TCOD. I'm Kai, and you'll mainly see me around the artwork forum and it's sub-forums.

Welcome Sparkz! ^_-

You've caught my attention +_+,

^_^
Shocking electric in the thunderclouds! Be careful as I can brighten up your sky! I'm Scout. Here are some of my titles that I just made up,

=Speed Angel=Sky Soarer=Synergic Shaman=Red Scarf=TippyToes=Spawn of Spring=

I like Jolteon myself. Yellow and spikes are nice. Now doesn't Skymin look like the flying evo of Eevee to you? ~.~

Yes. Yes it does! Hi, Scout, Kriisa, Lucas755, Kai, Renteura! You all are very nice. And yes, Pokemon is totally the place where puns go to die. RIP, puns. RIP...

Welcome to TCOD where we drink mint tea and eat cod. I hope you have a good time, make lots of friends and have lots a FUN! You'll see me...in Forum Games, General Pokemon Disscusion, Sprites and Pixel Art, Clubs, Pokemon Video Games, Miscellaneous Discussion, The Coughing Cupboard, Other Creativity and maybe Role-Playing. I visit Introductions sometimes. And yes I visit a lot of places.

Edit: Welcome to the Eeveelution Club!

Back
Top Bottom