• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zapi vs. Conrad

Glace

booming system
Format: 2v2 single
Style: Switch
DQ: 2 weeks, because it is my first battle and I know I'll procrastinate.
Damage Cap: 35%

Banned and Restricted Moves: Moves that you couldn't use in the arena (i.e. Surf, because there isn't enough water); OHKO moves; 1 direct healing move per Pokémon; 4 chills per Pokémon

Arena Description: The battling, for the most part, takes place on a 'stage', which is simply a rectangular patch of sand in the middle of an open, grassy field. The 'stage' is large enough for medium-large Pokémon to easily maneuver and aim their attacks. At each of the four corners of the 'stage' are three medium-sized rocks usable for attacks such as Rock Tomb. The sand is soft enough to easily Dig through, as is the soil on the field surrounding it. There is also a pool in the center of the 'stage' for water-type Pokémon who need it.

Pokémon are free to move away from the 'stage' as they please, although they won't find anything but and endless, flat expanse of grass. Flying-types also have unlimited space in the air, since it is outdoors.

(Oh geez, I hope I didn't make that look too complicated, 'cause it's like the most basic arena ever created)

Additional Rules: I'd prefer to battle someone on my skill level (which is quite low), but I'm also ready for a challenge.

Zapi's Active Squad

Bulbasaur
Violet the Female Bulbasaur
Ablity: Overgrow

Axew
Johanna the Female Axew
Ability: Rivalry

Ralts
Wally the Male Ralts
Ability: Synchronize

Sentret
Julian the Male Sentret
Ability: Run Away

Gastly
Persephone the Female Gastly
Ability: Levitate

Conrad's Active Squad

Cyndaquil
Chili the Male Cyndaquil
Ability: Blaze

Shuppet
Lucille the Female Shuppet
Ability: Insomnia
Item: Reaper Cloth

Mareep
Jason the Male Mareep
Ability: Static

Drilbur
Ace the Male Drilbur
Ability: Sand Force

Houndour
Adelbert the Male Houndour
Ability: Early Bird

Round One

- Zapi sends out.
- Conrad sends out and attacks.
- Zapi attacks.
- I ref.

Oh boy. I just have this feeling I will do something incredibly stupid. Anyway, I'll send out Jason.

Cotton Guard ~ Growl ~ Discharge

Alrighty, Julian. This thing is a bit faster than you, so you're going to have to be careful. Start off with Amnesia to boost your special defense a bit, then try your best to dodge that growl with Dig. Dig back up again and hit that Mareep; preferably before it can use Discharge, but if you're not fast enough you should be able to take a hit.

If, for whatever reason, Amnesia failed the first time, try it again the second turn and use Mud-Slap on the third.

Amnesia ~ Dig (down)/Amnesia ~ Dig (up)/Mud-Slap

I'm pretty sure that's how Dig works here, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Banned and Restricted Moves: Moves that you couldn't use in the arena (i.e. Surf, because there isn't enough water); OHKO moves; 1 direct healing move per Pokémon; 4 chills per Pokémon

Arena Description: The battling, for the most part, takes place on a 'stage', which is simply a rectangular patch of sand in the middle of an open, grassy field. The 'stage' is large enough for medium-large Pokémon to easily maneuver and aim their attacks. At each of the four corners of the 'stage' are three medium-sized rocks usable for attacks such as Rock Tomb. The sand is soft enough to easily Dig through, as is the soil on the field surrounding it. There is also a pool in the center of the 'stage' for water-type Pokémon who need it.

Pokémon are free to move away from the 'stage' as they please, although they won't find anything but and endless, flat expanse of grass. Flying-types also have unlimited space in the air, since it is outdoors.

(Oh geez, I hope I didn't make that look too complicated, 'cause it's like the most basic arena ever created)

Additional Rules: I'd prefer to battle someone on my skill level (which is quite low), but I'm also ready for a challenge.

The referee teleports onto a seemingly endless plain - and there's a random sand-filled area right before his feet. Odd. The surprised human then sits down on the swaying grass, awaiting the challengers' arrivals. Soon after, the first challenger appears; a girl with a large thunderbolt across her t-shirt was teleported onto the battle zone. Almost immediately after, a boy with a smug look on his impassive face and a detective hat on top of his head teleports onto the "arena." Without waiting for a signal, the lightning-obsessed girl sent out a little funny-looking ferret, commonly known as Sentret. The opposing boy, noticing his opponent's action, immediately sent out a fluffy, yellow sheep usually referred to as a Mareep. The referee stood up with a sigh and shook his coloured flags softly, the wind causing them to flutter silently. The match had officially started.

Round One has Begun!

Team Zapi
Sentret
[Julian] Sentret (M)
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

Team Conrad
Mareep
[Jason] Mareep (M)
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Status: Self-Obsessed Fool :\ Disappointed at who he's facing.

The Mareep known as Jason was quite baffled by the Pokemon he was battling; it seemed to be self-obsessed, looking at itself valiently. This annoyed the electric sheep as much as it worried him. Was it actually exceptional in battling? Was this a trick to let down his defense. Well, Jason was not about to fall for that. In fact, he was planning to raise his defense. The cotton-like fur on his skin immediately puffed up, and the actual size of it grew nearly three times larger. The Mareep smirked. How was the ferret going to respond to that? The Sentret, now realizing that his opponent had performed its move, decided that he should forget the threatening gaze of which the sheep gave him; no one wants to remember bad things, anyway. And so, his memories of the battle were completely erased from his mind, so once he regained sense of what was occurring, the Sentret had no choice but to do defend himself. After all, he had absolutely no idea what his opponent was planning. But, the ferret could not remember how to do a certain move. It was a move that involved a swift punch if the foe dared to attack Julian. What was is it called again? The Sentret then shook his head; this was irrelevant to the current situation anyways
Noticing that his opponent had seemed to be completely unaware of the situation, Jason was just even more irritated. Why was he battling such a dimwit? could he not battle a worthy opponent? The sheep then growled fiercely to express his irate feelings towards the "stupidity" of the ferret. Julian, however, was still intimidating by this strong noise produced by the sheep's vocal chords. Was he offending his opponent somehow? Maybe he could make up for it by not attacking him as roughly as he usually would. It was, after all, the least he could do. The ferret still wanted to be separated from the opposing sheep for a moment; it was certainly awkward after that growl had been emitted from the mouth of the Mareep. The ferret then burrowed into the sand he was standing on, and it was not difficult at all to dig a tunnel through the unsteady sand. Jason was actually frightened by this act; was a sneak attack going to performed?

Though resting patiently in the sand was extremely comfortable, the ferret knew it had to follow its orders; it needed to attack the sheep from below quickly. But, at the same time, the Sentret remained loyal to its vow of not physically assaulting the sheep as roughly as it would. Once these thoughts were pondered over, Julian quickly dug his way up through the sand, sensing the location of the Mareep with ease. Once the surface had broken, the Sentret's face was in a pile of fluffy fur; Julian could moderately feel his skin touch Jason's. The cotton-like fur caused it to be tough to attack powerfully against the Mareep. It's guard has certainly been improved greatly, much to the Sentret's dismay. When the ferret had retreated to its original standing point, Jason had prepared his opposing attack. He was still bothered by that unexpected sneak attack that he should have been weel aware of. He would show that unworthy opponent. Suddenly, large amounts of electricity poured out of the sheep's fleece and were directed towards the unsuspecting ferret. They hit straight-on, the sparks sinking into Julian's stiff nerves. Once having recovered somewhat from the attack, the Sentret was truly shocked. If he had not defended himself before, what power was that little lamb capable of holding? Neither noticed the referee waving his flags to symbolize the end of the round.

Round One has Ended!

Team Zapi
Sentret
[Julian] Sentret (M)
Health: 95%
Energy: 88%
Status: How dare you! >:[ Shocked. 1- Attack, 2+ Sp. Defense

Team Conrad
Mareep
[Jason] Mareep (M)
Health: 96%
Energy: 85%

Damage and Energy Calculations

Julian's Attacks:
- Amnesia: 3% Energy
- Dig: 4% Damage, 9% Energy

Jason's Attacks:
- Cotton Guard: 6% Energy
- Growl: 2% Energy
- Discharge: 5% Damage, 7% Energy

Arena Notes

- There are narrow, nearly filled tunnels in the sand due to Dig.

Notes

- I allowed Julian to attack first, but it cost him a bit more energy.
- Neither Static or Discharge paralyzed Julian.
- Using RNG, Sucker Punch cannot be used due to Amnesia until it wears off.
- Amnesia will last for four more rounds.
- Profile archives allow me to not stress over personality stuff. :D
- Sucky flavour text is sucky.

Next Round

- Zapi attacks.
- Conrad attacks.
- I ref.

Last edited:
Thought so.

Remain calm, Julian. This sheep is just an obstacle standing in your way -- a petty annoyance. He thinks he's better than you, the number one Pokémon in the world! You must continue to fight him, for YOU will be victorious!

'Kay, we're probably going to have to resort to special attacks for the most part, since physically damaging this guy is gonna be pretty difficult with all that fluffy armor. Use Mud-Slap until it hits to mess up its accuracy, then follow up with Swift. If you get both those attacks in, use Hone Claws on the last turn to get rid of that nasty -1 attack (and a nice accuracy boost as an added bonus).

If at any time Jason uses Protect or Magnet Rise, use Hone Claws instead.

Mud-Slap / Hone Claws ~ Mud-Slap / Swift / Hone Claws ~ Mud-Slap / Swift / Hone Claws

Ugh, hopefully that wasn't too confusing. Glace, let me know if I need to clarify something.

a boy with a smug look on his impassive face and a detective hat on top of his head
Ha. I love that description of me.

Alright. Since discharge/static failed to paralyze Julian, start off with a thunder wave. If it somehow misses, use it again, but otherwise, spam charge beams at it to raise your sp. atk.

Thunder wave ~ Thunder Wave / Charge Beam ~ Thunder Wave / Charge Beam

Round Two Start!

Team Zapi
Sentret
[Julian] Sentret (M)
Health: 95%
Energy: 88%
Status: How dare you! >:[ Shocked. 1- Attack, 2+ Sp. Defense

Team Conrad
Mareep
[Jason] Mareep (M)
Health: 96%
Energy: 85%

Jason was quite confident by now. His nearly impenetrable cotton fleece was protecting him from most physical attacks well, and the battle had just barely begun! Perhaps this was too easy... Well, to assure that he would have more control of the battle, the Mareep decided to slow down that self-obsessed ferret. His fur then crackled with static electricity, which was then released onto the unsuspecting Sentret. Julian cringed in pain. when he tried to turn towards his opponent, every movement of his body inflicted him with pain. He had been paralyzed. How could he have not seen the attack coming? The Sentret needed revenge; maybe a dirty fleece would show him who's boss. The ferret, though it hurt to do so, swung its tail towards the ground, swiping up some wet sand that was directed towards Jason. The attack hit, sinking into the fluffy fleece of the sheep. This knocked the Mareep back a few steps; that asault hurt despite it being only a flick of a tail. This foe might have been worthwhile after all. Suddenly, his eyes twitched uncontrollably. Had the sand thrown at him gotten into his eyes? Well, that was definitely annoying.

In response to the muddy attack from before, Jason began to prepare another attack that would hopefully strengthen himself up as well. Eventually his energy was concentrated enough to fire an electric beam towards the Sentret. Though it hit straight on, the Sentret barely seemed to notice. Julian had only felt a tickle when the beam hit on his open stomach, which, of course, he was content with. No one, according to Julian, would actually like having pain inflicted upon them. That would certainly be odd. However, the Sentret was still aware that the amateur assault was a threat, so in response, he quickly emitted star-shaped energy pulses from his mouth, which seemed to be heat-seeking. Despite the attempt of dodging the attack, Jason was still hit by the stars and felt a bit bruised underneath his pillow-like armour. Why was the paralysis not kicking in yet? It just was not fair. At all.

Jason still felt pumped after that last beam he had thrown towards his opponent. Though it had barely done a hint of damage, it just looked so awesome. It had to be the tangible form of the word awesome because it was so awesome. And so the Mareep decided to emit another awesome beam such as that towards his opponent. However, it was more charged due to the confidence of the sheep. The opposing ferret stood its ground firmly; it had taken the last attack, so Julian was sure he could take another. Eventually the beam made its way into the Sentret's open stomach. Julian was surprisingly knocked on his back by the attack. The assault had definitely become stronger than before somehow. Well, Julian was not about to lose to the puffy pillow across the sandbox, so he made his way to the edge of the "stage" and began swiping his claws against the outer rim. Eventually his claws were sharper than usual, perfect for another physical attack to rip through that cotton fleece. The Sentret resumed its original position as the referee fluttered his flags about to signal the end of the second round.

Round Two Concluded!

Team Zapi
Sentret
[Julian] Sentret (M)
Health: 91%
Energy: 74%
Status: Stupid paralysis. Feeling sorry for itself. 2+ Sp. Defense, 1+ Accuracy. Paralyzed [Severe] (2- Speed reduction, 25% Chance of not being able to attack each action, 1% extra Energy to perform attacks)

Team Conrad
Mareep
[Jason] Mareep (M)
Health: 87%
Energy: 68%
Status: You're all fools! Annoyed. 3+ Defense, 2+ Sp. Attack, 1- Accuracy

Jason’s Attacks:
- Thunder Wave: 4% Energy
- Charge Beam: 1% Damage, 6% Energy
- Charge Beam: 3% Damage, 7% Energy

Julian’s Attacks:
- Mud Slap: 2% Damage, 5% Energy
- Swift: 7% Damage, 5% Energy
- Hone Claws: 4% Energy

Arena Notes

- Sand is a bit scattered outside the "stage" due to Mud Slap.

Notes

- Despite all odds, Julian attacked on every turn.
- Amnesia will last for three more rounds.
- Julian is unaware of masochism, apparently.
- Mud Slap did less damage than usual because of the lack of actual mud. However, it still lowered Jason's accuracy.

Next Round

- Conrad attacks.
- Zapi attacks.
- I ref.

Last edited:
Okay, since the opponent seems to be switching to special attacks, start off with a light screen, then follow it up with a couple of thunderbolts. If he uses toxic or swagger at any point, switch to protect.

Light Screen / Protect ~ Thunderbolt / Light Screen / Protect ~ Thunderbolt / Light Screen / Protect

According to the damage calculations, Jason took a total of 10% damage that round. However, you have his HP listed as 96% at the beginning and 80% at the end--a 16% drop.

---

Okay, might as well post my commands here. Julian, we're going to need to get rid of that fluffball's light screen, but that can wait--first, use Amnesia so you can take those thunderbolts. You'll forget another attack, but I think we can afford it. Use Hone Claws next to give yourself a little power boost, followed by Brick Break to get rid of that light screen.

If Amnesia fails the first time, try it again on the second action and use Brick Break on the third.

Amnesia ~ Hone Claws / Amnesia ~ Brick Break

Last edited:
Sorry, but I was just skimming through the last round and noticed a few problems with it. You should be mentioning what move was lost due to amnesia. That's quite a lot of energy to take for hone claws and mud slap, and since there's no mud around anyway, the attack's effects should have been more like sand attack.

Was thinking about the sand attack part; wasn't sure of to do about it though. Will edit some of the other stuff. And I entered the Energy calculations on Altered Origin's ASB calculator, so... Anyways, I'll edit those things.

I figured there'd be some mud--or at least wet sand--near the small pond in the center, but I'll trust Negrek's judgment since he's much more experienced than me.

Round Three Start!

Team Zapi
Sentret
[Julian] Sentret (M)
Health: 91%
Energy: 74%
Status: Stupid paralysis. Feeling sorry for itself. 2+ Sp. Defense, 1+ Accuracy. Paralyzed [Severe] (2- Speed reduction, 25% Chance of not being able to attack each action, 1% extra Energy to perform attacks)

Team Conrad
Mareep
[Jason] Mareep (M)
Health: 87%
Energy: 68%
Status: You're all fools! Annoyed. 3+ Defense, 2+ Sp. Attack, 1- Accuracy

Jason was pondering about his fluffy armour; it seemed that, because of this defensive precaution, his opponent refused to assault the sheep physically. Well, the Mareep was not about to allow his opponent to think that it had any advantages over the electric sheep. Shortly after thinking this aggravating idea, Jason concentrated his energy into a physical wall, one that would block any special assaults from his foe. Meanwhile, Julian was experiencing an odd situation. The thought that it would be extremely difficult to attack his opponent in any manner disheartened him; could he truly win this? Perhaps the Sentret should just forget this horrendous situation and bring peace upon himself. The ferret's memory of the battle was then erased once more, and, after regaining his senses and minimal knowledge of the situation, Julian just could not remember something. How could he sleep? Should he close his eyes first? But then how tight should they be? The Sentret shook his head in confusion. However, he shrugged it off, being aware that it had no relevance to his trainer's commands.

Observing his foe, Jason noticed that the opposing ferret seemed dazed; a perfect state for an unsuspecting attack. Drawing electricity from its energy within its body and static electricity on its fleece, the Mareep released a large bolt of lightning that sped across the battle area onto Julian with more celerity than a Rapidash. The Sentret was inflicted with a form of stronger pain than what he was already dealing with. After all, he was paralyzed in a certain sense. Once the electrifying infliction ceased, the ferret knew that in order to have revenge, he needed to be as prepared as possible. Once he finished pondering about his mischievous plan, Julian scurried over to the edge of the "stage" once more and began to sharpen his claws on fresh material boerdering the outer rim. His claws were eventually more sharpened than before, so, once the ferret realized this fact, the Sentret sped back to its previous location, prepared to execute his plan.

Jason watched as his opponent performed its action to prepare itself for more battle. Once it regained its fighting stance, the Mareep was more than ready to release its attack. Another bolt of quick electricity zipped across the "stage" and plunged itself into the body of Julian once again with no less power than before. Though the nerves of the ferret had been less stimulated due to his lack of knowledge caused by an action performed prior to this time, the electric sensation still felt moderately powerfu and surely shocked the Sentret retrieving the attack. Julian was already furious about one electric bolt injuring his amazing body, but two? This was unforgiveable. The fist of Julian immediately eminated a bright light from the energy flowing throughout it, and with a speedy dash, the ferret swiped its paw straight through the protective wall and straight through the electric sheep's pillow-like fleece, moderately bruising the skin of which the glowing fist touched. Both Pokemon returned to their fighting stances, more than prepared to unleash their anger out on one another.

Round Three End!

Team Zapi
Sentret
[Julian] Sentret (M)
Health: 75%
Energy: 60%
Status: Mr. Jason, Mr. Jason! Tear down this wall! A bit satisfied. 4+ Sp. Defense, 2+ Accuracy, 1+ Attack. Paralyzed [Moderate] (2- Speed reduction, 20% Chance of not being able to attack each action, 1% extra Energy to perform attacks)

Team Conrad
Mareep
[Jason] Mareep (M)
Health: 84%
Energy: 53%
Status: My wall! D: Thoroughly disappointed. 3+ Defense, 2+ Sp. Attack, 1- Accuracy

Jason's Attacks:
- Light Screen: 3% Energy
- Thunderbolt: 6% Damage, 6% Energy
- Thunderbolt: 6% Damage, 6% Energy

Julian's Attacks:
- Amnesia: 3% Energy
- Hone Claws: 5% Energy
- Brick Break: 3% Damage, 6% Energy

Arena Notes

Notes

- RNG loves Zapi, because paralysis did not kick in once again.
- First Amnesia will last for two more rounds.
- Second Amnesia will last for four more rounds.
- Amnesia caused Julian to forget Rest.
- Obviously, Brick Break broke the Light Screen.
- Despite the Accuracy decrease, Jason's attacks still hit.
- I didn't make Julian use extra Energy to perform Amnesia, mainly because he did not have to actually move to perform it.
- Yes, I just quoted an American President.

Next Round

- Zapi attacks.
- Conrad attacks.
- I ref.

Time to do some damage. Swift on the first action, and since my luck with RNG has probably run out, use it again on the second. Finish it up with a Hone Claws.

If Jason uses protect, chill. If he puts up a light screen or reflect, Brick Break it.

Swift / chill / Brick Break ~ Swift / chill / Brick Break ~ Hone Claws / chill / Brick Break

Round Four Begin!

Team Zapi
Sentret
[Julian] Sentret (M)
Health: 75%
Energy: 60%
Status: Mr. Jason, Mr. Jason! Tear down this wall! A bit satisfied. 4+ Sp. Defense, 2+ Accuracy, 1+ Attack. Paralyzed [Moderate] (2- Speed reduction, 20% Chance of not being able to attack each action, 1% extra Energy to perform attacks)

Team Conrad
Mareep
[Jason] Mareep (M)
Health: 84%
Energy: 53%
Status: My wall! D: Thoroughly disappointed. 3+ Defense, 2+ Sp. Attack, 1- Accuracy

Jason was furious. How could that self-obsessed jerk opposing him, who, for a short while, he thought was worthy of battling, suddenly tear down this protective wall that should have lasted as long as he electric sheep anticipated? Another unforgivable act was just commited, and the Mareep's revenge would need to have double the power. Throughout his loathing thoughts, the sheep did not notice that his fleece was crackling with static energy. The ferret observing the sheep noticed this threatening situation, so the Sentret decided that it would be best to assault the yellow sheep first. With a little hesistation due to the slight paralysis jolting throughout his nerves, Julian opened his mouth that shot out energy in the shapes of stars. The bright stars sped their way with celerity to Jason and hit him straight on, cutting quickly through the puffy fleece of the sheep. The sheep slowly regained his stance, the electricity still audibly crackling.

The Mareep was no less angry than before, and being assaulted by stars was not assisting him in gaining a better mood. That Sentret needed to have a good jolt. The energy flwoing throughout Jason's body was released in the form of electricity, and with the sparks already existing in his fluffy coat, the bolt of lightning seemed to be doubled in power. Julian could not evade this attack; it was just too fast. The ferret cringed in pain as the electricity traveled into his body. Julian then slowly regained a managable stance to retaliate to the pervious assault performed by the sheep. Once again, the Sentret opened its mouth and released energy in the form of stars, which quickly traveled across the stage toward Jason. The electric sheep, however, expected a retaliation such as this. The Mareep dodged it with ease - or so he thought. Unexpectedly, the stars reappeared and struck themselves into Jason's back, easily cutting through the fleece guarding his sensitive skin. The opposing Sentret smirked; the fool had not escaped his fury after all.

Jason had calmed down a bit despite the aggravating and unexpected assault from behind. Perhaps he should just rest. Yes, that seemed like a splendid idea. The sheep lied down, using the sand as a makeshift bed to huddle up on while conserving energy. However, the electric sheep was fully aware that he should not fall asleep, for he would need to attack in a decent amount of time. In the Sentret's perspective, though, the sheep was mocking Julian. How dare he? Shocking him on multiple occasions was already aggravating, but to sit there as if waiting for a petty attack was plainly annoying. The thing needed a good beating, but a beating more powered up than usual. Rushing over to the same spot for what seemed as if it were the seventeenth time, Julian sharpened his claw once more, leaving good claw marks on the edge of the sand-covered area. Returning to his original location, Julian and Jason were more than prepared to defeat each other.​

Round Four End!

Team Zapi
Sentret
[Julian] Sentret (M)
Health: 61%
Energy: 45%
Status: Are you mocking me? Appalled. 4+ Sp. Defense, 3+ Accuracy, 2+ Attack. Paralyzed [Light] (1- Speed reduction, 10% Chance of not being able to attack each action, 1% extra Energy to perform attacks)

Team Conrad
Mareep
[Jason] Mareep (M)
Health: 70%
Energy: 52%
Status: Too many stars! Chillin'. 3+ Defense, 2+ Sp. Attack, 1+ Sp. Defense, 1- Accuracy
Chills: 1/4​

Julian's Attacks:
- Hone Claws: 5% Energy

Jason's Attacks:
- Charge: 4% Energy
- Thunderbolt: 14% Damage, 7% Energy

Arena Notes

Notes

- Alright Zapi, what did you bribe the RNG Gods?
- Jason's attacks all hit despite Accuracy loss.
- Chill replenished 10% Energy.
- First Amnesia will last for one more round.
- Second Amnesia will last for three more rounds.
- Sorry for the lateness. School.

Next Round

- Conrad attacks.
- Zapi attacks.
- I ref.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom