• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

They're just considered dead, so indeed, nothing is awarded. If you want money and so on for the battle, negotiate with the other party(s) involved for ending it in a draw.

Question, what happens to battles that are abandoned by refs and no e-ref is willing to take it? Is it like the battle never happened and no exp or money is awarded or what?

Which battle needs e-reffing? I'm willing to take it on if the arena isn't mind-bogglingly complicated.

I feel bad asking for a ref when I haven't been able to get my shit together and do any reffing of my own, but it's not fair to keep Skyman waiting, so. Can someone please take this? Alternatively, if you're all really that scared of a double battle uninterested and it's been about a week since this post, can we just have it closed in a draw? Thanks in advance for... whatever happens.

This. It's been a week, and no reffing has been posted, so I don't think we will mind if it's ended in a draw.

Meowth is MIA with no word in the absence sheet, so an e-ref in my battle against Effercon would be cool. HOWEVER my strategy for the current round revolves around Enver not fainting from energy loss after using Encore, which Meowth confirmed would work before disappearing, so if your scale would have a 29%-damage Endeavour and an Encore by a Buneary cost 23% energy or more, please pass this one over. 83;

It's a little bit past the one-month anniversary of the last time this is reffed, so unless Karkat does, in fact, ref this, I'm just going to stick it in here and hope someone picks it up.

Back
Top Bottom