• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

Ok, guess I should post this here too.

I'm having trouble keeping up with homework, and finals are coming up, so I'm taking a temporary leave from ASB until mid-May or the first week of June. In the mean tine, Mai vs. Silverjade, Byrus vs. ultraviolet, Superbird vs. Steele, and Blastoise vs. Mai will need e-refs.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could pick up the battle between me and Kratos or me and ultraviolet*. Since the exchange thing seems to be working so well, I'd be willing to ref something for you in return. I've only ever completed two battles (one in DQ), so I really want to... er, change that.
I'm gonna take the Kratos one! I don't have anything that needs reffing at the moment, though; I just feel like writing something and this looks interesting.

Thanks, Zhorken, but bulbasaur VM'd us and said that he's already started writing it. He said he was waiting for Byrus to get back to him and say he was okay with it, so I guess if he says no to bulbasaur but wouldn't mind you doing it then you can... but I think we're covered for now. Thanks, though!

Ah, crap. :c I already went and got it almost done and I like what I've written, too. I didn't think to check anywhere but the thread to see if it had been taken. But alright then.

Well, if you want to work it out with bulbasaur, I don't particularly care who refs it. Sorry for all the confusion, you two. :(

@LS99--If you're willing to wait 'till tomorrow for the next reffing and then wait another week, then it'll spare you the effort—your choice, tho.

Back
Top Bottom