• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I thought his episode was pretty hilarious. Trollestia being canon was GREAT and the pheonix took me by surprise. All in all, a very solid episode. The moral worked great too.

I now only wait to see
If in some episode to-be
We'll see a place like "Stalliongrad"
Where when you make the princess mad
She can banish you, and send you away
And put you in a dungeon to stay.
(Really, though.)

Ooh, new question! What team are you on? Team Celestia, or Team Luna? Personally, I'm on Team Celestia. I haven't seen that much of Luna to really like her yet. She kind of seems sort of like, "Oh, nobody likes me as much as my sister and whiny-whine-whine-whiiiiine", even though she barely has had any dialogue yet. Meanwhile, Celestia is just amazing. She has a sense of humor, which I didn't expect, and she doesn't act like she's better than anyone else and YES.

Hey, bronies! I have a little update on the group picture. But first, an apology. Sorry I haven't been here in... forever. Blame school, ahaha. It's gotten a lot harder since the end of the school year is just around the corner, and it's been like this for a few months, getting worse each month. Every day is pretty much spent doing homework, save for this week, where they're not allowed to give any homework due to the FCAT (Florida Comprehensive Assesment Test) going on this week. So... yes. Most of my my time has been spent doing schoolwork.

...Which hasn't allowed me to work on the group picture much. I'm so sorry it's taking so long! It's just it's such a big picture, plus I have too much work, plus I'm thinking about including the new ponysonas that people have. So, if anything, it'll be done during... summer. *whimper* I'm really really sorry guys! But if my work keeps being piled up like this, then I'll have to work on the picture in the little free time I have. And most of my free time is spent working on a Forensic Science project I have to do. It's a pretty big project.

So, to make my life easier, and to get this picture done quicker, I would appreciate it if you could fill out the form below. I want to make sure that I have everypony's ponysona done perfectly, plus if you fill this out I can save all the messages onto my computer and I won't have to look here in this thread to look at your requests. It would also be helpful just in case my internet decides to stop working. So, here's the form. Send it to me via PM so as not to clutter up this thread with your forms:

Pony Name (Not required. I just wanna know. :3):
Male or Female:
Type of Pony (Unicorn, pegasus, etc.):
Eye Colour:
Body Colour:
Mane and Tail Colour:
Cutie Mark (including colour):
Extra Details:

Thanks again guys, and sorry it's taking so long!

Last edited:
can I join?

I'm a ponyhead but still different! :D

Mini, if you don't mind a complete stranger in your picture...

Pony Name: Bittermare
Male or Female: Female
Type of Pony: Pegasus
Eye Colour: Pink
Mane and Tail Colour: pale lavender
Cutie Mark: powder keg
Extra Details: None

Thank you :3

can I join?

I'm a ponyhead but still different! :D

Mini, if you don't mind a complete stranger in your picture...

Pony Name: Bittermare
Type of Pony: Pegasus
Eye Colour: Pink
Mane and Tail Colour: pale lavender
Cutie Mark: powder keg
Extra Details: None

Thank you :3

Ahahaha, welcome to the herd, brony. *hoofbump*

Ah, it's no problem at all! Bronies are no strangers to me, ahaha. Also, sorry to have to do this to you, but do you mind redoing your entry? I revised the form a little bit, because I missed some important details. Once you've filled out the form once again, please send it to me via PM. I don't want to clutter up this thread with entries, so it'd be best if you messaged your form to me. Thanks! :)

Pony Name: Lilijana "Lili" Marie Jefferson (herdeder im so orginial)
Type of Pony: Unicorn
Eye Colour: Hazel/Brownish-green
Body Colour: Fuchsia, like Pinkie Pie's mane
Mane and Tail Colour: Orange with blonde highlights
Cutie Mark: A smiley face with it's eyes all derpy (wall-eyed) and it's tongue sticking out to the side in a smile. It is purple
Extra Details: Has a very faint red scar on the right side of her face (she also is a Doctor Whoof lover and stalker >D)

Once again, thanks for your form, Lili! I love her name. :3 However, I have to remind everypony that I would appreciate it if you sent in your forms via PM so as not to clutter up this thread with your forms. But anywho, thanks again!

No no no, don't apologize! It's perfectly fine, really! I'm not mad or anything. :D It was just a simple mistake, that's all! We're only humanponies, after all, and sometimes things like this happen! Honestly, no need to apologize! :3

Last edited:
I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GOING TO DO THAT. I actually considered writing 'pony' but I didn't. I feel like changing my post now.

...Which I'll do right now! :D

So I uh discovered this series on Sunday. Now it's Thursday and I have gotten through every episode released thus far.

uh

BRONIES UNITE

she's an evil enchantress and she does evil dances
and if you look deep in her eyes she can put you in trances
and then what'll she do? she'll make an evil brew
and gobble you up in a big tasty stew
so watch out

i have been singing that under my breath all week

So I uh discovered this series on Sunday. Now it's Thursday and I have gotten through every episode released thus far.

uh

BRONIES UNITE

she's an evil enchantress and she does evil dances
and if you look deep in her eyes she can put you in trances
and then what'll she do? she'll make an evil brew
and gobble you up in a big tasty stew
so watch out

i have been singing that under my breath all week

Welcome to the herd, brony. *hoofbump* Sorry I didn't see your other post earlier! Glad you like the series. Pinkie's song about Zecora is so fabulously amazing, and Flutterguy singing it was even better.

These ponies, they drive me to drink.

Also, a question for everypony: Who's your favorite?

Last edited:
Awwh, Sugarcube, y'all need to stop bein' so shy! You should try bein' more like Pinkie, e'sept less... y'know. Hyper. Maybe y'all should be more like Twilight.

APPLEJACK IS BEST PONY

Welcome to the herd, brony. *hoofbump* Sorry I didn't see your other post earlier! Glad you like the series. Pinkie's song about Zecora is so fabulously amazing, and Flutterguy singing it was even better.

These ponies, they drive me to drink.

Also, a question for everypony: Who's your favorite?

I like Rarity...

HOWEVER I AM SO ORIGINAL AND LOVE PINKIE PIE TOO

Back
Top Bottom