• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Day 6]

Re: Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Day 2]

Soo, no deaths today! I think most probably, I was targeted and healed. Or the mafia is inactive, since Phantom did post a large warning about inactivity.

I can make it bigger... Remember that.

Okay, seriously, I am going to start rolling dice and whatever number comes up gets modkilled. (not really but I might be able to do that.)

Remember you can abstain once (as in the whole group).

I am now giving you a deadline, now 48 hours to vote, whoever has most votes at the end of 48 hours gets lynched. Even if it's one vote. I meant this game to most fast, I've seen snails move faster.

Um, guys? Seritinajii said he inspected 8-bit Paladin and got an innocent result. Soooo sorry Glace, but I'm nominating you.

I'm also confused. So I'll go with Glace, and hopefully I'll get a good result in the next night phase!

Well, not much to say much here. Changing to Kinova. If it's worth anything, I'm just vanilla.

ESTIMATED TIME REMAINING: 24 HOURS

Last edited:

Votes-

Glace |||||
Kinova ||

One more vote for Glace and we have a majority.

TIME HAS EXPIRED --->

As the light faded from the sky Glace was walking home from his job at the deli. The light was fading fast and Glace wanted nothing but to get home, check his email, and sleep. He decided a shortcut was best, so he turned off the main road and took the next alley. As he was walking he felt something strange, like he was being watched. He started walking at a faster pace, his heart started to beat a little faster. He forced himself to stare forward, as if looking back might make whatever was watching him attack. He heard a soft click and one word, "Down!"

Glace spun around and came face to face with a soldier pointing a rifle at Glace's nose, the soldier repeated himself, "Down now!" He heard more movement behind him, he turned again, putting his back against a brick wall, he was surrounded by these soldiers. The soldiers were yelling commands, but Glace couldn't understand them. All Glace heard was his heart trying to burst from his chest. Glace threw his hands in the air in a form of surrender. He couldn't remember doing it, he couldn't think, couldn't speak. He just stood there like a deer caught in headlights. Two soldiers pushed down on Glace's shoulders to make him kneel.

The soldiers parted and then a man approached, he was wearing the same black uniform and a red beret. This soldier stared at Glace, then walked toward him, kneeling in front of him. Their eyes met and the soldier nodded and stepped back, and drew the pistol that sat at his hip.

Captain Stephens stepped back from the boy. If their intel was correct this boy was possessed by the monsters that had taken the Torchwood team. Those so called 'angels'. If not he had just given the go ahead to kill an innocent man. He didn't want the blood to be on his men's hands. Stephens drew his M9 and aimed at the boy's head. Stephens thought a prayer to any god that would listen as he pulled the trigger.

The boy fell to the ground like a ragdoll. Their intel was wrong, if the boy were possessed the 'angel' would have defended his host. A pointless death. Stephens walked away as his men cleaned up the scene.

USER Glace HAS BEEN TERMINATED. UPON DEATH HAS BEEN CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

UPDATING CASE FILE.....
---> ESTIMATED TIME UNTIL COMPLETION: 48 HOURS

Last edited:
Re: Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Night 2]

END NIGHT TWO ---> begin DAY THREE

Owen left the house just before the sun was up. He was going to head back to the Hub, maybe there was a way back inside, or maybe the others would show up, or at least that girl who said she was Gwen. Owen was still a little hard pressed to believe that. Then again he didn't really try to figure it out. Besides, he looked different too, she might not be very open with him. She was smart like that. There were ways to prove who he was, but she may not be inclined to do that given the current situation. Anyways, that part of his life was over. Gwen had Rhys and Owen was left crashing local bars alone.

Then he thought he heard something. Slowly, Owen pressed his back against the wall and peeked around the corner, in the dim early morning light he saw someone sitting against the wall. They looked like they were crying. Owen walked over, their face was still dark, "Are you okay?" he asked as he knelt down beside them. Then he got a good look at their face, it was the same girl from yesterday, the one who said she was Gwen She was holding her side, Owen could see the blood underneath. "Gwen?"

She looked at him "You?" she laughed weakly, "Nice to see you again."

Owen smiled, "May I?" She nodded and removed her hand to reveal a large wound in on her left side. His smile faded, he grabbed the sleeve from his shirt and put pressure on the gash in her side. It was deep, she probably would need to get to the hospital. He told her to keep the pressure, picked up his cell phone to call for help, "Why is it always you anyways? Seriously?"

She looked at him, as he dialed the number, her eyes wide as she understood.

NO PERSONNEL HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DATABASE AT THIS TIME.

BEGIN OPERATIONS FOR DAY THREE.....
---> ESTIMATED TIME: 48 HOURS OR UNTIL SITUATION RESOLVED

I like the text that is bolded.

I think that the flavor was saying that someone (maybe Gwen?) was targetted by the Mafia but was healed.

Yeah, looks like I was targetted. Thanks for helping, healer!

Okay, so Legendaryseeker99 is innocent.

Cirrus
Glace
Flower Doll
Dannichu - Lynched on Day 1, because I inspected her and got mafia. Mafia.
Legendaryseeker99 - Innocent.
Chief Zackrai
pathos
Silver - Died on Night 0, innocent.
ole_schooler
Seritinajii - Gwen! innocent.
Squirrel - Died on Night 0, innocent.
8-bit Paladin - Innocent.
Kinova

As usual, a list. Looks like not much is going to happen. Anyone wanna say something interesting?

Imma go forward and say that I'm Rhys Williams.

It seems like I don't do anything too important, but let me read my PM again.

Back
Top Bottom