• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

Phantom, as much as I like buying things at reduced prices, I already have a male Nidoran. If it's a matter of wanting money, is there anything else you'd be willing to part with?

I suddenly really want a Torkoal. But I only have $11. If anyone's either willing to sell one or buy something of mine for $9 (which is very unlikely, and besides, I'm happy with my squad) I'd appreciate it

I'd buy that treecko of yours for $9.

I'll vouch for nidoran (and its evolutions) being awesome, but the thing is I already have one.

EDIT: Out of random curiousity, is it possible to sell or trade rare candies? If so, how much would one be worth?

Last edited:
I suddenly really want a Torkoal. But I only have $11. If anyone's either willing to sell one or buy something of mine for $9 (which is very unlikely, and besides, I'm happy with my squad) I'd appreciate it

I could loan you the $9, if you like (interest-free! :D). Just pay it back by the end of the year.

I really don't care how much the nidoran goes for, thing is I just don't want the poor thing to sit in my pc never to be used... so I want to give it to a good home, so to speak.

... I was wondering what the cost of that sort of thing would be. How much would you get for selling one to the League?

(It's far too expensive for me; if I can get paid for this one reffing today I will have a grand total of $21.)

I'll take that.

Edit: The rare candy, that is.

They're only worth $10 if you sell them to the league. It takes 3 EXP to make them, you would get $30 for selling those EXP, and you get 1/3 the value if you sell something back to the black market.

zhorken: yes, you can have one of the other candies when you scrounge up $40.

(reasoning behind by $40 price: I could have gotten $30 if I hadn't turned it into candy. and then some extra because I actually had to put in some *effort* into getting that exp :P)

Question is, will anyone buy it? I mean, $40 seems awfully steep for a single exp. point. What are they used for anyways?

Back
Top Bottom