• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

THIS

Offering a bribe donation of 15 20 bucks to whoever picks this up and finishes the damn thing.

Why do all the battles I'm in take forever or never get picked up?!

Last edited:
Could we possibly get an e-ref for this battle :D? It's a 2vs2, one Pokémon's been knocked out and the damage cap's been raised to 50%.

Can I get an e-ref here, please? Pathos has said he might not be able to finish it, and I'd like to at least try and finish it, if at all possible. :]

THIS

Offering a bribe donation of 15 20 bucks to whoever picks this up and finishes the damn thing.

Why do all the battles I'm in take forever or never get picked up?!

Phantom said:
Raising to $25. Final offer/I has no more monies.

Seriously, it's kind of getting crazy. I can raise the offer now, but I have two battles going on and both haven't been reffed in forever. My one with Paris hasn't been reffed since February. And that other one hasn't been reffed in over a month.

I've been pretty bloody patient, but it's wearing thin. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little pissed about it

Seriously, it's kind of getting crazy. I can raise the offer now, but I have two battles going on and both haven't been reffed in forever. My one with Paris hasn't been reffed since February. And that other one hasn't been reffed in over a month.

I've been pretty bloody patient, but it's wearing thin. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little pissed about it
hey, get in line. both of my battles were last reffed this february and november last year, and people have had their battles picked up after I've posted mine. It's how it is. if people aren't picking it up, it's probably because they're just not available to.

hey, get in line. both of my battles were last reffed this february and november last year, and people have had their battles picked up after I've posted mine. It's how it is. if people aren't picking it up, it's probably because they're just not available to.

'Get back in line'? Excuse me? Was I out of line? All I said was the truth, that I was a little, in fact very little, upset. Was I out of line? Was I swearing? Cursing? Insulting people? I was just mentioning a little tiny bit of frustration with a service offered. It happens. But do I need to be told to 'get back in line'? Sounds a bit harsh on your end.

I understand, I was just showing a little frustration. Basically filing a complaint, cause sometimes that's what's needed to make a service better is to know where to improve. And reffing times, by both our experiences it seems, needs to improve. I've done what I can on my end.

Unless you meant to get back in a metaphorical line, by which I step back and mumble. Maybe 'get back in line' was not the best choice of words?

'Get back in line'? Excuse me? Was I out of line? All I said was the truth, that I was a little, in fact very little, upset. Was I out of line? Was I swearing? Cursing? Insulting people? I was just mentioning a little tiny bit of frustration with a service offered. It happens. But do I need to be told to 'get back in line'? Sounds a bit harsh on your end.

I understand, I was just showing a little frustration. Basically filing a complaint, cause sometimes that's what's needed to make a service better is to know where to improve. And reffing times, by both our experiences it seems, needs to improve. I've done what I can on my end.

Unless you meant to get back in a metaphorical line, by which I step back and mumble. Maybe 'get back in line' was not the best choice of words?
I said 'get in line', as in a queue, not 'get back in line' - you seem to have misconstrued what I actually said. Other people have been waiting longer, and it sucks and it's frustrating, but really people are giving up their free time to offer a service you aren't paying for - and even if you're offering extra, money is not exactly hard to come by already. It's just how ASB rolls, after all, and posting in thread to complain about it is going to do basically nothing other than make people want to take your battles less, probably. Everyone who's has a battle reffed late already knows that reffing time needs to improve, but I don't think there's much to be done about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom