• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

I think I got super and Panini

That's it

And yes, I beat pokemon X. Though I have beaten more spinoffs than main games

well i sure as shit missed some of those. but wow yay!

i didn't know andrea had been to africa… i wonder what the story behind that is.

Current Votecount

Music Dragon (5): Music Dragon (#459), Hiikaru (#518), I liek Squirtles (#544), Sandstone-Shadow (#559), sanderidge (#563)
Butterfree (2): qva (#515), Panini (#577)
I liek Squirtles (1): Chemist1422 (#565)
Not voting: Butterfree

Day 3 ends in 5 minutes.

Final Votecount

Music Dragon (5): Music Dragon (#459), Hiikaru (#518), I liek Squirtles (#544), Sandstone-Shadow (#559), sanderidge (#563)
Butterfree (2): qva (#515), Panini (#577)
I liek Squirtles (1): Chemist1422 (#565)
Not voting: Butterfree

Music Dragon was lynched. She was:
You are Peculiar Hypnotist and you are a member of the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

You have access to the following abilities, of which you may use one per night:
  • Block: Once per night you can block a random action performed by yourself.
  • Gift: Once during the game you can give a newly generated random ability to yourself.
  • Investigate: Once per night you can learn the name of a random player.

It is now Night 3. You have 23 hours (until tomorrow at 9pm EST) to submit night actions.

Day 4 will start tomorrow at 10pm EST.

(srs play is not punishable but due to lack of jokes there shall once again be a lack of joke cover prizes. smh @ you guys actually playing my game tbh)

you will all be shocked to learn that I am once again running late on resolving night actions and day will probably start at 10:20pm or something

pls forgive

Oh boy! I can't wait to see what Eifie's Funtastic Roulette of Death has in store for us this time!

XkOTJVX.png

Aw, man. Chemist1422 was beaten to death with didgeridoos.

Chemist1422 has died. He was:
You are Everyone's Favourite Sibling and you are a member of the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

• Gift: Once per night you can give a newly generated random ability to your target.
  • Redirect: Once per night you can redirect the actions of yourself to yourself.
  • Save: Once per night you can pardon your target from being lynched at the next lynch vote. This will not be publicly announced.
  • Trick*: Once per night you can give an extra vote to a dead player until the next lynch.
Not to worry! Eifieland is proud to provide you with a fine assortment of free samples in these troubling times. Drown your sorrows in food!

MucqLRW.png

XRwgBo5.png

Oh, dear. This kind of puts a damper on things, doesn't it. It would have been such a delicious sandwich, too!

Panini has died. She was:
You are Inert Jester and you are a member of the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

• Inform: Once per night you can inform your target of a random player's target.
  • Trick: Once per night you can steal the votes of your target's target until the next lynch. You will not know whose vote you have stolen, and they will not know that their vote has been stolen.
  • Gift: Once per night you can give a newly generated random ability to a dead player.
  • Passive: If someone targets you, this ability will be replaced with a random ability belonging to a random player for the rest of the game. (This ability is always in effect and does not prevent you from using another ability at the same time.)

Since there are only 6 living players left, events will no longer be running. (Also I'm lowkey out of ideas that I'm not too lazy to implement. I hope you all had fun though!) Joke cover rewards are still on the table, however!

It is now Day 4. You have ~72 hours for discussion.

anyway i got a gift action that let me inspect someone and i learned that butterfree has kill

also q targeted me but i forgot what she does
and sanderidge targeted themself

i'm at a thing atm so i'll post again later

I have indeed got a kill ability, which I was forced to use this night because I'd exhausted all my other actions despite that I had no confident reads on anyone, except I targeted Sandstone-Shadow, so in conclusion, some clowning around happened, for which I blame Pagliacci

mm. so i assume there's someone with a redirect power in the same vein as chem's, but not useless garbage? which would have been used on either you or sandstone onto chem.

it wasn't me, you, sande, or hiikaru, if we're all telling the truth here. so it must've been either sandstone or ils, right? either of you want to speak up?

hiikaru, my power does nothing, it just informs my target that i targeted them. pretty useless.

Back
Top Bottom