• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Frankly I was hoping the extra effort I put into writing a wall would give you a good idea of where my head is at and that that would be equivalent to reflecting what I would normally say in pieced out thoughts throughout the day just in like, one chunk. Also I don't think think it's fair to pick this reasoning out about me and M&F as though it means we're sweating from your pressure when it seems like thread was kind of quiet yesterday and this is a read you could make just as easily about like Stryke/Mist/Serimachi off the top of my head
For the record: I currently have more doubts over Stryke and Mist than over Panini and MF.
If I remember correctly, in at least a few of the games I played back then, I would usually say something that wasn't thought out well and then would get lynched for it.
Aaaand now I’m sad about ILS again :c

yeah I think mawile's comment on them not being in a great spot then posting anyway is probably towny if they aren't an experienced player

I mean, there isn't a whole lot I can do, since me not talking gives people bad vibes and me talking also gives people bad vibes.

yeah I think mawile's comment on them not being in a great spot then posting anyway is probably towny if they aren't an experienced player
hmm you think so?

who would you vote rn? I guess you're already voting but is that still the vote you want

i hate every vote rn lmao, including mine (unvote)
i mean yeah keldeo has fallen a bit in my Townthinkylist but i'm not totally behind lynching him
panini has got to be town imo. i know i simp for long thought out posts but fr.
and mawile??? let him vibe,,, idk I just feel uncomfortable lynching him, especially w mist's commentary.
i'm more inclined to vote stryke, actually, with semi-inactive-butalsobad vibes.

wait, people are actually willing to lynch an inactive?! I wish people had said this earlier before I got distracted by shiny things and now it's a harder decision to make

Eifie the trains you start for science have taken off both days lmao
otter for science and now mawile

Back
Top Bottom