• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Also Eifie, is it a productive avenue for me to try to puzzle out flavor / Am I A God / that stuff, or has that ground been tread? I skimmed most of the talk about that.

um, not sure. I'm personally not very interested but I think qva was and thought it was an important thing for people to be talking about so solely because I trust qva I'm gonna say, like, maybe you could look at it a bit?

also thanks for dogs I'll look later while not pretending to work while having too much of a headache to look at the big screen of code because I didn't want to take the afternoon off and use half a personal day because what if I get sick in December

While I am reading Mawile, can I please acquire thoughts on Mist one four two two?

I'm still not jazzed about his play so far and I'm no longer feeling that strong about Stryke so I am Considering

While I am reading Mawile, can I please acquire thoughts on Mist one four two two?

I'm still not jazzed about his play so far and I'm no longer feeling that strong about Stryke so I am Considering
I think I would probably be freaking out if my n0 check on him wasn't real, which it like, totally is bruh

Not very good, tbh? I don’t recall him ever giving out his thoughts in more than a couple sentences and he’s been very… absent? Not in a serimachi way, though, more like as if he weren’t really here

If a wagon is carried, I might hop (this is my second time saying this sentence today)

After a quick ISO, I seem to have recalled it right. All of his posts are short enough to fit in the tiny search preview box.

actually I've realized that it's no longer productive to keep up cover because of a reason

hardclaim that I don't actually have an n0 on Mist, but I do have an actual mech clear on Mr. Ultracool from n1

there is nothing else useful I can tell you so don't ask tbh

I've been getting a bit of deja vu to Mist's behaviour in a previous game I played with him (Keldeo: matrix 9er) where he was basically not posting at all and it was a huge struggle to get people to lynch him. I think I only managed to have faith in myself there because he was posting actively in another game at the same time and then flipped villager there so I could rule out that it was just general disinterest in mafia or some other excuse

um, not sure. I'm personally not very interested but I think qva was and thought it was an important thing for people to be talking about so solely because I trust qva I'm gonna say, like, maybe you could look at it a bit?
i think i don't reaaaally care about the specifics of his role, if only bc i'm not confident we'll be able to get anything from it, but @Keldeo if you think you can figure something about by reading the page pleeeeeeeease share your thoughts bc that would actually be really nice information
my main reason for bringing it up before though is that i guess people were like "well he was probably just bodyguard" and then like.... moved on? which i find really weird
like i guess it makes sense not to keep talking about something you don't know how to talk about but i just find that transition of, like, deconstructing new information and then just sliding back into the low information zone esp without really approaching any conclusions from the new information kind of unideal

Huh. Tell me more about the matrix9 comparison?

I believe Mist when they say they're having trouble caring about the game, which makes me struggle to arrive at actual thoughts on them because no matter their alignment they seem content to just drift along with the thread and not solve or take initiative in pushing anything :v

It's like vaguely towny that they seem to have had background thoughts like their mention of their rari ISO but I'm not putting that past them to be able to fake, so like, .

Huh. Tell me more about the matrix9 comparison?

I believe Mist when they say they're having trouble caring about the game, which makes me struggle to arrive at actual thoughts on them because no matter their alignment they seem content to just drift along with the thread and not solve or take initiative in pushing anything :v

It's like vaguely towny that they seem to have had background thoughts like their mention of their rari ISO but I'm not putting that past them to be able to fake, so like, .
so the comparison has like lost a lot of merit because of his more recent posts

before those it felt very similar how I constantly had to ping him and drag him into the thread only for him to make few very short posts and not having any throwaway reads like I usually expect from him as town

one difference that I've noticed is that in matrix 9 he would promise content (I think?) and never deliver, while in this game he hasn't been doing so much of the "sorry I'll post content later"

not sure if I was just telling myself that because I didn't want to have a wrong n0

I feel like he gave more unprompted reads there

I did look into that yesterday and came out with very little conclusion smh
They did, and they also had that push on RNP that doesn't match the strength of any read here really? Maybe their townread on Seshas or something

I feel like people started talking about Mist earlier so maybe the more recent posts that made me feel different from matrix 9 were the whole "uh-oh heat on me gotta post my way out" thing

mist i think is at the bottom of the list of people i want to vote for right now tbh
like, not the very bottom, but out of the pool of people which i might potentially vote on ig?
i feel like this thread really isn't getting anywhere rn and probably won't before the end of the day so i kind of want to just throw my vote on mawile honestly

people I would vote on rn are like... Mawile serimachi Stryke Mist (maybe) Flora RNP Odie_Pie

I actually think Odie_Pie is pretty likely to be mafia just based on the number of people in the thread that seem so towny

okay after eif's hardclaim I would feel a lot more comfortable switching my vote to mist1422, should that be an actual wagon that happens, so count me in if that happens.
eif is that list in order or random?

Back
Top Bottom