• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

In what way?

From earlier:
I actually really like (and appreciate!) what Stryke came back with for the most part. The wall esp. Felt just kinda. Good. A little bit of variation from what we’re considering thread normal but not wildly agenda-like yknow. The followup post on VM/Mist reasoning was good too (even though what I think personally wrt to VM is more in line with mewtini’s thoughts in #2095). I’m a little surprised I’m that high up so I want to know what he has to say about me too really and personally I’d also like to hear a quick bit more about the Mr. Ultracool and rari_teh reads too if you have the time.

Feel less staunch about it now because like time erosion but

is this an easy scum claim or villy bc he would’ve invented results as scum
First thing that comes to my mind is that there's a reaaaaally obvious person to target with that and I'm wondering if he checked VM. But that could out a doctor or a bodyguard just as easily since there was only one death last night, same as night 0, so I'm apprehensive about asking.

wait i'm SORRY for jumping but i need to fix the tally and i also want to move

(5) odie_pie: kyeugh, kokorico, mewtini, Mawile, Herbe
(2) Stryke: IndigoEmmy, M&F
(2) Mawile: Eifie, rari_teh
(1) Panini: Mist
(1) Mist1422: Panini

i think
i should prolly actually vote

odie_pie

Dangerous to invent results if he didn't have this role just in case someone didn't act, right? But then again they could have been targeted I guess.
also he has eifie’s cop cover to lean on as well as mafia targeting dead people

for posterity/all of us looking back on EoD, i want to say that voting odie_pie rn is probably incredibly insignificant when i think a lot of us are voting odie because we don't really know what else to do. at least that's my case

First thing that comes to my mind is that there's a reaaaaally obvious person to target with that and I'm wondering if he checked VM. But that could out a doctor or a bodyguard just as easily since there was only one death last night, same as night 0, so I'm apprehensive about asking.
Honestly I think the only result on VM that would be meaningful would be "no motion" because that makes his claim of receiving a message about kyeugh really weird.

i'm sorry in advance if i end up bonafide jumping wagons. i don't know what to think right now tbqh

Man I'm on mobile so my thoughts will be abridged but basically what Eifie (I think?) said; I mostly have a null read w/ him. I like that he's been posting some reads though when he gets a chance

Man I'm on mobile so my thoughts will be abridged but basically what Eifie (I think?) said; I mostly have a null read w/ him. I like that he's been posting some reads though when he gets a chance
For Keldeos question, ack

hCB713A4F

That's okay. Why vote on Odie? If you alone got to decide the lynch today / the current wagons weren't a factor, who would you go for?

I think the closest thing I can find to my role is a motion detector: basically I can choose a person and if they get targeted by a night action or if they use a night action themselves, I get notified. I haven't really gotten much out of it, unfortunately.
maybe i'm too trusting. motion detector doesn't sound like a made-up roleclaim
Doesn’t sound made-up, but it could be equally town or mafia

Back
Top Bottom