• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Why for these bolded parts? I thought Stryke talked about some of his reads at length. I think I agree with your take on him below that, below.

What are your thoughts on Mawile vs. Stryke?
on you: tbh mostly I'm just second-guessing myself because the two people who agreed with me D1 are either dead (boq) or recanted (rari). Like I said, I have no actual new read-worthy info

on Stryke: he explained his thoughts on VM and Mist but not on rari, M&F or... the other person he said he was iffy about whose name briefly escapes me. Also he didn't make any attempt to counter mewtini's retort in support of VM

on Mawile vs. Stryke: actually tbh I found Mawile's defencepost earlier reasonably convincing. It was more "meh. yes, I have an excuse for being inactive, but I don't blame you for finding me scummy." than actually trying to make retorts against accusations - kinda would expect mafia!Mawile to be more vociferous. If they were the only options I would go for Stryke. But like I said I'm not 100% sold on that wagon either

If Odie is mafia, idek how mafia would treat her, actually. I think unless these wagons are w/w/w or something, which I highly doubt lol, probably they wouldn't bus her for no reason when there's someone else Right There and there are villagers getting cold feet on the Odie pile-on. And since she's so inactive, I doubt that we would just clear the whole wagon if she were to flip mafia. So those kind of eliminate the benefits of bussing.

both of these guys are subjects of some sort of wagon, i think it makes sense that they'd go for the most neutral vote instead of pointing fingers at each other esp when they haven't interacted a lot inthread i think?
Idk. ILS and Otter pointed fingers to each other last night and now the consensus is that both are town?

Idk. ILS and Otter pointed fingers to each other last night and now the consensus is that both are town?
yeah but there was suspicion around them for pointing fingers
makes sense that mawile/stryke, two people who have been keeping track of thread/reading pretty regularly, would avoid that especially when odie is such an easy vote (almost akin to abstain) rn

i really really don't think an odie vote signifies alignment, and i dont think the pile-on matters. even if voting odie shouldn't feel like a vote to abstain, it invariably does when odie hasn't shown up and none of us have talked to them

(5) odie_pie: kokorico, Mawile, Herbe, Stryke, Ottercopter
(5) Mawile: Eifie, rari_teh, kyeugh, mewtini, Panini
(2) Stryke: IndigoEmmy, M&F
(1) Panini: Mist
(1) Mist1422: Panini

makes sense that mawile/stryke, two people who have been keeping track of thread/reading pretty regularly, would avoid that especially when odie is such an easy vote (almost akin to abstain) rn
To be fair, I would like to not die, and voting for Odie is my best shot at not dying right now.

@Herbe did you take an action on n0?
Who would the wolves be iyo? I'm like... actually I don't actively feel awesome about anyone there but I like Otter and Herbe, and kinda kokorico idk. Not sure how to feel about Mawile and Stryke going for Odie.
idk probably mawile/someone else? herbe or stryke? i don’t think otter/mawile are w/w bc if w!otter said that thing about mawile herring numbers from his power i don’t thiiink w!mawile would contradict it?

I don't know who to vote.

Mawile? My towncore? I still don't feel 100% on the case.

both of these guys are subjects of some sort of wagon, i think it makes sense that they'd go for the most neutral vote instead of pointing fingers at each other esp when they haven't interacted a lot inthread i think?
Why would that make sense?

I guess I would expect if exactly one of them is mafia, that person would have little preference between going after Odie and going after the other of the pair, just whichever had more traction, so that doesn't say much.

If both are mafia then it makes sense that they wouldn't want to go after each other of course, but I agree with Panini that that feels like... a little of a stretch just because they've both been up there.

I don't know how I feel about this.

Back
Top Bottom