• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

I feel conforted by the fact that the only (probably) known mafia is M&F.

But, to be fair, i am one of the most gullible people ever so i don't think i can trust everyone here.

So my trope is the Amateur Sleuth. I'm basically a backup cop, I get the ability to investigate someone's alignment each night once the main cop dies

I was informed at the start of the day that I gained this ability at the end of last night, so rari was telling the truth about their claim (which I was already 99% sure on)
Sorry Chem
1 - Due to Body Snatcher :TM: mechanics, Rari was Thanatos Gambit
2 - The cop died during the day, so you can't have gotten the notification at the end of the night
3 - Keldeo's redcheck was legitimate, I didn't make it up

ARE YOU SAYING MIST IS LYING

consider

you have an outed mafia, why not hang them today and either vig me tonight or hang me tomorrow if there's no vig

I'm saying I'm not mafia lol I'm third party

Not town-aligned or incentivized to help town, but

Back
Top Bottom