• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

i'm not going to deny a lot of weird stuff has happened around me so i can't really blame you for scumreading me but i explained earlier in a longpost why i couldn't be mafia
i really doubt this
Vote count, now with updated script that actually knows who's dead and leaves them out instead of me manually striking all of them out from the "No vote" list every time:
I don't think we should go for Serimachi or especially Flora. Swapping with an inactive is tantamount to abandoning the bodyswap. Might be worth considering on a later day, but I think it's definitely too soon for that as things are now.
I thought screwing with that and potentially being the deciding vote at the last second would've made me seem really scummy.
It's not you, it's me!
It's not me, it's you!
It's not that I can't remember which one it is!

Crap, I forgot I got tagged here.

i'm not going to deny a lot of weird stuff has happened around me so i can't really blame you for scumreading me but i explained earlier in a longpost why i couldn't be mafia
tbf him not self presing
idk. lol. i believe that that's up to butterfree.
i really doubt this

It's not you, it's me.

state of the thread rn:
its-not-me.png

The most i can sleep in to is about 7:30 when i really push myself unless I am sick or have depression and neither of those apply to me at the time, so i woke up at 6:50

I've returned to the thread, seen rari dead, keldeo dead, and the lurch since M&F is not dead, and have therefore slapped this wall together because I don't really have much in the way of overly complex thoughts to offer right now that aren't just trying to re-hash the game state from my POV and seem like everyone's just chilling the rest of today out anyways:

Town by virtue of body-swap role (very probably true since Eifie and Keldeo were both a part of that unless it's a cult or something)
Ottercopter
Mr. Ultracool

Town by virtue of MI info being confirmable by existance of Nanobots and Magic docs
IndigoEmmy (also just like, general excited-to-be-town vibe. Chaotic stylings if wolf)

Very Probably Town for Non Mech Reasons
Kyeugh - Not in wolf meta, possibly confirmable depending on mechanics of mysterious note (which if valid for Ultracool stands to reason would also be valid for qva? iirc?))
Mewtini - Super active, very natural vibes. Just really impressed with her performance if scum to be honest.
Seshas - Has MI information that I’m gonna just call unconfirm? For now because I don’t really think we can fully trust Mawile. Would explain some things if true tho and has general been solvy so I’m comfy with it.

Clinic of For Nowness
Stryke - In light of kokorico stuff, very probably just the real nanobots doc. Still possible in an offshoot he’s a mafia doctor or something I guess but like. Really not a priority to start going down the rabbit hole on that especially when I think the whole situation has been thoroughly worn out. Re-eval in a few days if we really find ourselves up against the wall.
Vipera Magnifica - I think VM looks mildly worse than Stryke just because the claim and everything that’s come of it is just way less clean cut. The backup/JackPK situation as well as the Nanobots on kyeugh thing could very well just be reasonable blips but it gives me pause as to whether this is just a dupe claim that’s been repeatedly patched up. Maybe time will tell depending on NAs?

Twilight Zone
Herbe - maybe 3rd party but honestly I still think fake claim for Mawile cover is a possibility, just seems weird to me that he’d still be around even though he’s lost? I’ve mostly been trusting mewtini read here if I’m being honest though. Probably another case of not now, maybe later.

Twilight Zone Two: Less Active Zone
Flora
Serimachi

Folks on the Ropes
Mist1422 - Keldeo’s legacy. (Hope things get easier soon bud)
M&F - o7

Also, if Kocorico was a Maf aligned Townie who, accordingly, flipped town, is there any way of knowing just how man "dead townies" were actually townaligned?

Back
Top Bottom