• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

You're right - I don't know how I managed to forget that. Still, who says that these weren't tampered with? Some, like A God am I, don't exactly sound like roles that someone would plausibly have.

You're right - I don't know how I managed to forget that. Still, who says that these weren't tampered with? Some, like A God am I, don't exactly sound like roles that someone would plausibly have.
Eh, that would be weirdly specific tampering. I don't see what basis there is to try and dismiss Negrek's reads when all we got were trope names and not powers anyway. Or if it really helps us find the current mafia members.
(If it helps, we've already speculated a bit about what A God am I could be earlier. But there's no way of verifying, so)

Oh this day is still going? I thought I'd missed EoD last night

Town by virtue of body-swap role (very probably true since Eifie and Keldeo were both a part of that unless it's a cult or something)
Ottercopter
Mr. Ultracool
It's funny that you say that because I totally had a ridiculous theory in the back of my mind that the body swap was just an elaborate cover for cult recruitment. Eifie and Keldeo claiming masons at the beginning of the game? A growing list of "confirmed" townies that somehow know about each other's roles? Not knowing what happens when they recruit mafia? Tell me that doesn't sound vaguely cultish

300px-Pepe_Silvia.jpg

Oh this day is still going? I thought I'd missed EoD last night

Town by virtue of body-swap role (very probably true since Eifie and Keldeo were both a part of that unless it's a cult or something)
Ottercopter
Mr. Ultracool
It's funny that you say that because I totally had a ridiculous theory in the back of my mind that the body swap was just an elaborate cover for cult recruitment. Eifie and Keldeo claiming masons at the beginning of the game? A growing list of "confirmed" townies that somehow know about each other's roles? Not knowing what happens when they recruit mafia? Tell me that doesn't sound vaguely cultish
For what it's worth, I totally speculated about this last day phase.
Maximum Trust: (please don't be some kind of cult and make me feel stupid)
Obviously me saying "Nah, we're not" doesn't do much, so... Would a cult explain Rari_teh's death better than the fact that it lines up with my claim all the way back from day 2?

some skepticism is warranted, i think this is going too far imo. i was sussing neg for a while but she came off increasingly town to me as it went on so now i'm pretty ok with just taking her word for it/if mafia were infoscrambling, i think there are other places where it would happen first

Would a cult explain Rari_teh's death better than the fact that it lines up with my claim all the way back from day 2?
powerful and true

Okay, since discussion is halted, I'm gonna go ahead and request that the nanobot doctor put me on their coin flip of people to protect tonight?

Three hours until EoD.

mewtini votes M&F (#4012)
Herbe votes M&F (#4016)
kyeugh votes M&F (#4018)
Ottercopter votes M&F (#4031)
Stryke votes M&F (#4033)
Vipera Magnifica votes M&F (#4055)
Seshas votes M&F (#4056)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4124)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4205)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4241)
IndigoEmmy votes Mist1422 (#4246)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4261)
Mist1422 votes M&F (#4262)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4279)
Mr. Ultracool votes M&F (#4365)
mewtini votes Seshas (#4367)
mewtini votes M&F (#4368)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4369)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4423)
Panini votes M&F (#4438)

Herbe votes M&F (#4016)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4423)
Mist1422 votes M&F (#4262)
Mr. Ultracool votes M&F (#4365)
Ottercopter votes M&F (#4031)
Panini votes M&F (#4438)
Seshas votes M&F (#4056)
Stryke votes M&F (#4033)
Vipera Magnifica votes M&F (#4055)
kyeugh votes M&F (#4018)
mewtini votes M&F (#4368)

Vote counts:
M&F (11) (Herbe, IndigoEmmy, Mist1422, Mr. Ultracool, Ottercopter, Panini, Seshas, Stryke, Vipera Magnifica, kyeugh, mewtini)
No vote (3) (Flora, M&F, serimachi)

the brave abstainers are literally just the Inactive with good reason, Nebulous inactive but probably benign, and the woman on the chopping block,,, i think thats as unanimous as we're gonna get

Back
Top Bottom