• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

wait we have another 24 hours ingame

also heehee!!!! I promise that's not usual for me, my usual is 1 or 2 pm these days...

lol HOT TAKE: stryke and RNP are w/w, RNP is 'roleblocking' so stryke has an excuse for his heals not doing anything-
This is interesting??? I know you wrote it as a joke, but it does make sense!?
it's 6:42 my time and i woke up 15 minutes ago
I read 6:42 as in 6:42 am and was very confused
Turns out you’re not in Southeast Asia, you’re just in a twisted circadian cycle like the rest of us
wait we have another 24 hours ingame
Do we?! I could swear it was EoD!

This is interesting??? I know you wrote it as a joke, but it does make sense!?
it kind of does! but i don't have reason to suspect stryke yet. i wanna read back but it's hard to when i'm not talking to others about it, lmao. that being said i think next day phase will see me probably pushing RNP, and hopefully not failing too badly.

also i do want to note that if anyone reads my rnp/stryke """theory""" that i agree w/kyeugh in that RNP flipping red would mean nothing for stryke's alignment, pls

Alas! one Day I think we have 24 hours to spare, another I think we have 24 hours less…
Since the thread is quite quiet, I’ll post my ordered tierlist

Very Puzzled
rari_teh

Clear
Seshas
Keldeo
IndigoEmmy
Mr. Ultracool

Absolutely town
mewtini
kyeugh
kokorico

Likely town
Vipera Magnifica
Ottercopter

Very slight townread
Panini
serimachi

Hrm
RedneckPhoenix
Stryke
Mist1422
Herbe

Suss
M&F

Yikes
Nobody at the moment

MIA
Flora

hey this might be a weird q when our lists largely agree, but i'm curious; can you talk to me about your 'absolutely' and 'hrm' tiers? with the exception of herbe

Townie with Extenuating Circumstances or Something:
Me!

Maximum Trust: (please don't be some kind of cult and make me feel stupid)
Mr. Ultracool
Rari_teh
Keldeo
Panini

Trust:
Mewtini
IndigoEmmy

Trust-ish?
Seshas
Kyeugh (Good vibes, but I still wanna understand all the odd things going on)
VM (see Kyeugh)
Kokorico

No Attachment To:
Serimachi
Mist
Flora

I Wanna Know More:
Stryke

Third Party Party No, uh, Wary, but not as concerned for now:
Herbe

Outright Suspicious:
RNP
MF

I'm just waiting for inspection/swapping/some sort of verifiable info for now. Part of it is admittedly that Negrek was suspicious of you and I think she's smart? She was also the only other one besides me (that I can at least remember) who didn't think Mawile's claim was worth believing at all and I liked that.

Bleh, I keep saying that I'll check through old posts, but the number of posts that requires combing through is so overwhelming and I only get through a few at a time. Really regretting not taking better notes as we went. '-'

I feel like there kinda HAS to be at least one mafia member who's active among us (besides MF) and false claimed, but I have absolutely no idea who it is.

any particular reason for this OVER mf
are you now committed to an MF lynch?/did something change (or is this just general rationale-searching)

i mean i think sticking with MF is the move but i also would love to press RNP for info

are you now committed to an MF lynch?/did something change (or is this just general rationale-searching)

i mean i think sticking with MF is the move but i also would love to press RNP for info
just trying to figure out the rationale yeah
i’m still meh about an mf lynch but not sure i’m at the point of wanting to lynch rnp instead

is there anyone you're less meh about? i still think MF makes the most sense by far, even if it won't be super illuminating, but i get being ambivalent too

Back
Top Bottom