• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia signups! [closed]

Herbe

the dave of guy
Pronoun
xe/xem (plural)
iu

Hello everybody, and welcome to your Deserted Island Getaway Package!

Congratulations on making the jump and uprooting your life to come to this quaint little island, in the middle of nowhere, with no contact with the outside world!

Please note that all sales are final on this trip, and no return service is provided.

Heyo! This will be my first ever Mafia game that I've hosted. Luckily, the lovely M&F helped me set up and work out all the kinks for this game!
I need 11-14 players for this game. This is gonna be a bit smaller, just cause logistics-wise it's less complicated.

Rules:
- No out of thread communication unless specified in your role pm. If you have out of thread communication with someone, please CC me.
- Day/night phases will both be 48 hours. Not looking to drag this out too much. Days will start/end at 6 pm CDT (my time, that's 23:00 UTC) although this bit is flexible if there's enough demand one way or the other. I usually don't wake up before 2 pm my time during quarantine so as long as its after 19 or 20:00 UTC it works.
- Flavor text may be relevant.
- Don't copy/paste your role pm. Paraphrasing/small quotes are fine.
- When 50% of the players are Mafia-aligned, Mafia wins. When all the Mafia-aligned players are dead, Town wins.

Stay tuned for when the start date is - this will probably start right after Snom mafia ends. Signups will not be cut off until we have 14 players.

Also, you don't really need to know the whole ins and outs of Animal Crossing to play this game, although all characters included can be found in New Horizons or New Leaf, if I'm not mistaken.

Get hype!! I'm so excited to share this with y'all :))

Player list as of 6/18/20:
Mawile
Mewtini
Trebek
Keldeo if there's no overlap
IndigoEmmy
Seshas
JackPK
VM
Sanderidge
Kokorico
RedneckPhoenix