• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

on mobile/sleeptyping so too lazy to quote but are you thinking of the one (1) time we lynched mafia tbh :’)

on mobile/sleeptyping so too lazy to quote but are you thinking of the one (1) time we lynched mafia tbh :’)
was sorta half thinking about that and half about the RNP yeet

im just mentally sabotaging myself at this point, esp bc now im wondering if theres a legitimate line of thinking that clears julia

i guess i am just kind of confused because your PoE only had three people in it to begin with iirc, and now two of them are the wagons - so i’m trying to figure out where your awkward feelings are stemming from

i guess i am just kind of confused because your PoE only had three people in it to begin with iirc, and now two of them are the wagons - so i’m trying to figure out where your awkward feelings are stemming from
theyre awkward because i dont know where they are stemming from :')

theoretically my PoE should be done and dusted but ill go and read posts and then they seem towny and then i get paranoid

im just having issues vibing with the thread moving as slow as it is at the same time as vibing with the wagons possibly being mafia

the same thing happened in cats with a mafia wagon but that was with 6 mafia, i feel like they cant afford to do that in this game?

mm. idrk what else to say tbh D:

looking at your read list again and still wondering why jolt isn’t at least in your PoE, i don’t think d1 wagonomics are a reason to clear anyone

he's closer to my PoE than he was when i posted that list, we discussed that :o

and like i get that but at the same time i dont think d1 wagonomics should be disregarded as a reason, especially in this size game

i agree that they shouldn’t be disregarded as a reason but that’s far from “i don’t vote on this person today” if you have towny feelings about sande/mist

i agree that they shouldn’t be disregarded as a reason but that’s far from “i don’t vote on this person today” if you have towny feelings about sande/mist
this is why im paranoid tho

idk whether to trust my thread vibes or my mechanical vibes more

sorry if i sound frustrated tbh. i just don’t really understand your thought process and if you weren’t townclear from me i think i’d have some ? feelings

wagonomics != mech imo
also given the number of ~inactives in the thread (read: not many) i think if superjolt is mafia he’s bussable enough. so i don’t think that’s foolproof at all

Sorry, have been kind of preoccupied toDay. I'll try to address things and make a more thorough post before I sleep tonight.

I want to say the mafia are contained within [Mist, sande, Superjolt, Julia, kyeugh] based on having a stronger reason to townread everyone else... I feel like Mist may not really have two teammates within this grouping, so I'm tempted to clear them and have the rest of this group be my POE, but I don't know if that's the best reason.

rip at Superjolt not having been online since the phase started, either.

also, i just thought of something:

would the whole speculation of mafia having a night killer, a day killer, and a role investigator semi-clear julia if it turned out to be true, since we know that all of those roles have been active in the past 48-ish hours?
My assumption is the night kill is a factional ability and could be sent in by any member of the mafia. Also, sorry if I missed you explaining it somewhere, but what makes you think the role cop is mafia? (I think if a role cop exists I kinda agree, but I want to know what you're thinking there.)

I guess I like that you had this thought.

wagonomics != mech imo

i just meant like, more on the mech side of the spectrum than pure vibes

like i know its not foolproof but i dont want to toss the idea because of that

idk i brought it up because i didnt understand my thought process myself, but i think im just more confused about it now than i was when i started lol

maybe more thread activity will happen by EoD which will help

My assumption is the night kill is a factional ability and could be sent in by any member of the mafia. Also, sorry if I missed you explaining it somewhere, but what makes you think the role cop is mafia? (I think if a role cop exists I kinda agree, but I want to know what you're thinking there.)
i mentioned that because it was a line of reasoning that skylar brought up earlier. it was less of a "i think theres a role cop mafia" and more of a "if there is, what are the ramifications?"

trebek if EoD were right now where would you be voting?

also yeah i think the rolecop spec is from what skylar was talking about in re: her role letting her know when she got rcopped and the mp7 daykill.

fuck it superjolt for the time being
i said this earlier but i don’t want to vote outside of mist/sande/jolt since that seems to be the most sortable group, and julia’s slot seems like a cop out at this point. skylar is maybe a question mark but i think her semi-sudden push on mist could help sort this all out as well

Back
Top Bottom