• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

this isn’t a heavily flavored game though so I doubt it would apply here

My next Thought in my PoE was gonna be sande and or Julia, since I feel like the voting history kind of clears Mist a little. Will have to double check because sponge brain, but I swear Mist was the vote who made it Rand on D1 despite ultracool being the leading wagon (with the other wagon being Superjolt, an wolf)

My fellow Snomthren!! I have a confession!

Late last night, I was visited by messengers of the Snods (snom gods). They had countless eyes, countless wings, and overall were too ethereal for a mere snortal (snom mortal) to comprehend.

I passed out for a while from sheer psychic damage, but the divine messengers had given me a sniper rifle! WITH one bullet! Their many voices echoed in my feeble snmind (snom mind): Choose wisely...

Unfortunately, I am not a wise Snom.
quick clarifying question here: were the snomessengers from another player/Snod, or was this intrinsic to your own role?

My next Thought in my PoE was gonna be sande and or Julia, since I feel like the voting history kind of clears Mist a little. Will have to double check because sponge brain, but I swear Mist was the vote who made it Rand on D1 despite ultracool being the leading wagon (with the other wagon being Superjolt, an wolf)
i think mist looks pretty good yeah. fwiw i am sort of here like ... wondering if julia is the 'safe' lynch since if we fuck up it goes to MyLo i think, if mafia wins at parity (i forget) due to the common denominator theory

everything happens so much lmfao

Late last night, I was visited by messengers of the Snods (snom gods). They had countless eyes, countless wings, and overall were too ethereal for a mere snortal (snom mortal) to comprehend.

I passed out for a while from sheer psychic damage, but the divine messengers had given me a sniper rifle! WITH one bullet! Their many voices echoed in my feeble snmind (snom mind): Choose wisely...

quick clarifying question here: were the snomessengers from another player/Snod, or was this intrinsic to your own role?
Flavor aside, it was the game mods! 😄 They didn't tell me why I was given a one-shot vig

Flavor aside, it was the game mods! 😄 They didn't tell me why I was given a one-shot vig
honestly, my hot take here is that mp7 was the Snom God with the power to bestow a vig shot post-ascension

Back
Top Bottom