• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

it was pretty much that i thought stryke/storm sounded cute-lost :'D not a major difference it was a light ;; when i read their posting, those two are also the most likely to change based on whatever they say next. also otherwise i'd end up with the entire game in "??"
versus the rest of you where i'm like, actively uncertain. haven't played with jack before and am strongly in "he's been fine but i'm not wavering either way"-land there, trebek is sort of out of meta and i think i'm going to need to take time to figure out which way i'm leaning on him because lol metaread reliance, mist has not really said enough beyond the 3p/outgroup claim that i keep worldbuilding for and am not quite leaning either way on yet. you/bfree always read towny to me and given that your guys' post volume is on the lower side, i'm just going to leave it at an effective null for now and Figure It Out eventually

Trebek wolf -> Keldeo villa tbh
Trebek wolf -> Jack probably villa?
Trebek wolf -> kokorico idk (but still probably villa for reads)

Jack wagon is likely pushed by townies and opposed by wolves IMO (this could be completely wrong but w/e)

I forgot how kyeugh played in cats, I should probably remember that at some point in time (before yeeting them)

To expand, [MF] comes across to me as willing to be "bold" as either alignment, i.e. I don't think that she's done anything that would be too attention-grabbing to be mafia (like proposing the "policy lynch"), and I think the firmest conclusion she's drawn so far is SRing Jack
this helps and i'm going off of a meta from one game where i don't think she was fully engaged, haha. i wouldn't class her tvt play as bold and have been basing my reads off of that
lastly, @mewtini, I gotta at least say for myself, this is more like my usual game looks like -- I'm an aggressive player. Eifie even noticed that part of me wasn't quite as there as usual back in tvt (although again, I'm positive this has a lot less to do with my alignment than with the fact that my head is above the water this time). hate to bring the mood down for ya, but one's gotta play to their understanding of the game, I suppose. (although the amount of jokes I've made at your expense so far might not've helped, so apologies if I've been getting carried away with the horseplay,)
no it's okay and i wasn't only referring to you, i really did mean the overall climate. a lot of people who i'm not used to being as aggressive are doing so in this game so i'm very *_* about it especially because i'm just, not an aggressive player heh. not really a moodkiller so much as "i'm sorry that i'm having problems catching up, but it's due to <this thing>".

Jack wagon is likely pushed by townies and opposed by wolves IMO (this could be completely wrong but w/e)
This doesn't mean that Jack would be a wolf
It could mean that Jack's yeet is not advantageous for wolves as opposed to other options on the table
It could mean wolves think Jack will get yeeted anyways down the road and are going on for the cred

I think this comes from the fact that we are mindmelding on the stuff but their reads are more expansive than mine
which translates to a wolf read in some universe ig
sorry, can you elaborate on this?
I get that kyeugh isn't in their wolfrange it's just weh
do you think so? i actually have had the thought that she's definitely within it in a way that she wasn't in cats or snomfia

I think this comes from the fact that we are mindmelding on the stuff but their reads are more expansive than mine
which translates to a wolf read in some universe ig
sorry, can you elaborate on this?
I get that kyeugh isn't in their wolfrange it's just weh
do you think so? i actually have had the thought that she's definitely within it in a way that she wasn't in cats or snomfia
1. My Paranoia: mewtini is so consistently having the same townreads as me that they must be a wolf supporting my reads or something
I think I've dropped it at this point in time

2. Maybe not wolfrange? I meant TvT wolf game
they could just be not as engaged which is a thing and I'm not sweeping them off the table yet

i’m kind of just not really that pulled into this game, for one thing it’s d1 but also none of these wagons are that compelling

i don’t think i’m really playing that much differently from my snomfia game aside from not having made a high effort legpost and am curious why you think so mewtini

also i’m not sure if i like the koko wagon yet but i believe trebek believes it and it’s improving my view of him

i don’t think i’m really playing that much differently from my snomfia game aside from not having made a high effort legpost and am curious why you think so mewtini
oh tbqh it essentially is just "she's lower-effort, so i can't immediately tell" in contrast to when i've been able to quickly townread you elsewhere

but also, no, i do genuinely think that there is a slight tonal difference between this and the towngames i've seen from you so far. i just am unsure if it's just due to level of time/volume of posting but either way i think The Memes Are Different

the way i see it, it’s either v!koko genuinely believing that e wants to play around the UC claim and people’s reactions/lack thereof, or it’s w!koko trying to hinge on UCspec in a way that distracts town from making other speculation, and i personally think that the latter is likely enough to warrant a vote for now
[insert random sound effects]
my first instinct was to vote Trebek off this post tbh, I don't really like it?
sorry, but would you be able to elaborate on this a little? i ask this from more of a self-improvement mindset than a wagon-related mindset, bc i’m experimenting this game and trying to figure out how to more properly Express my Vibes

so i guess i’m just wondering if your instinct is based off of what i said or how i said it

nah but like seriously this time i feel good abt lynching stryke like not just for the meme

tfw i now feel pressured to meme or it will make me look bad
omg, no!! i just mean that i've sort of used a certain brand of d1 memeing as a towntell for you. so now that i cannot, i will have to actually read your posts, smh

also i just went to attempt to figure out where to place a science vote and realized that i just like. do not know yet. lol

Back
Top Bottom