• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

vote update

RNP (3) (Ultracool #507, kyeugh #629, M&F #634)
Herbe (1) (RNP #552)
IndigoEmmy (1) (Mist #584)
Stryke (1) (Herbe #607)

also: holy fuck what just happened, @Vipera Magnifica pls come resolve

just in case this isn't all real, parking my vote on RedneckPhoenix

which I guess makes the votes

RNP (4) (Ultracool #507, kyeugh #629, M&F #634, Jack #683)
Herbe (1) (RNP #552)
IndigoEmmy (1) (Mist #584)
Stryke (1) (Herbe #607)

if the RNP-Herbe-kyeugh debacle is actually completely real and they all explode, the only remaining valid vote after that would be the one on Emmy

anyway

anyone have an setup questions they wanna relay to the mod?
finally I got something right

are you allowed to ask about other people's arcanas?
unfortunately not

I tried last night and got told "lolno" so I just asked how many town were left (10 at the start of last night)
woooooow 16 players at the start of last night and only 10 town means 6 {mafia + 3p}... and adding in Trebek and rari, that means we started the game with 11 town 7 {mafia + 3p} which frankly seems insanely slanted against town

in a worst-case scenario, if the RNP bombs all go off and RNP is the only non-town casualty of them, that leaves us at 6 town 6 {mafia + 3p} which is.... very bad

assuming we survive to another day, Mist, maybe you could ask something like "what is mafia's wincon" so we know whether it's parity or outnumbering, or like, "how many mafia are left that count toward mafia's wincon" or something, idk

In the middle of the Divine Tribunal, there was a sudden explosion.

Herbe is dead. He was not mafia.

Among the ensuing screams, a voice could be heard laughing. That laughter was cut short by another explosion.

RedneckPhoenix is dead. He was mafia.
Skylar is dead. She was not mafia.

I assume yes because you clarified, but @Mist1422, are you sure that was at the start and not the end of last night? An 11:7 ratio to start with seems pretty rough. If it was at the end it’d have been 13:5 at start, which I guess is also kind of low if there’s an out group/3p, but. Mrgle.

Skylar is dead. She was not mafia.
I meant kyeugh but whatever.

N0
rari_teh
was killed. She was not mafia.

D1
Trebek
was killed. He was mafia.

N1
Seshas
was killed. They were not mafia.
kokorico was killed. E was not mafia.

D2
Herbe
was killed. He was not mafia.
RedneckPhoenix was killed. He was mafia.
kyeugh was killed. She was not mafia.

Imagine thinking I could go play Battle for Bikini Bottom for a few hours.

I assume yes because you clarified, but @Mist1422, are you sure that was at the start and not the end of last night? An 11:7 ratio to start with seems pretty rough. If it was at the end it’d have been 13:5 at start, which I guess is also kind of low if there’s an out group/3p, but. Mrgle.
entirely sure it was at start

I do think this means there's at least one separate 3p that doesn't win with mafia alive because Balance

VM please play Battle for Bikini Bottom as much as you would like!
I do think this means there's at least one separate 3p that doesn't win with mafia alive because Balance
Then I’d be so bold as to say that if you are this third party you should claim now. If Mist is to be believed, mafia are so far in the lead that your win condition is effectively now ours.

If no claim happens before EOD I would assume that either RNP was outgroup or the living 3p is actively hostile to town as well as mafia, such as alien.

So if this is 6:5 LYLO, and I think I believe Mist, I kind of want to do a massclaim. Thoughts?

Would like other people to weigh in before any claims happen, I feel kind of lost right now.

So if this is 6:5 LYLO, and I think I believe Mist, I kind of want to do a massclaim. Thoughts?

Would like other people to weigh in before any claims happen, I feel kind of lost right now.
I don't feel experienced enough to be able to give wise input, but for what it's worth, I'd be down for a massclaim if it happened.

What procedure would you want to do for a massclaim? My only experience is with old!tcodf meta where it was just scattershot, helter-skelter whoever happens to come online claims in whatever order they happen to decide to, but I have also read some MafiaUniverse/MafiaScum meta analysis articles that suggest doing massclaims in a concerted, systematic way (e.g. each person who claims picks the next person whom they want to claim, each person claims in signup list order, something like that)

Hmm I think helter-skelter might be the only doable option, since we only have about 24 hours left, but with the people who are consensus townreads going last? For me right now, those townreads would be Mist’s flavor claim*, MF, and mewtini. I also haven’t yet reread Trebek and feel I could come out of that with some higher-confidence TRs

Back
Top Bottom