• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

ok this is sorta silly but

been playing hearthstone for 6 years and finally got my first 12-win arena run :love:

and it wasn't even close tbh, 12-0 with only the 11th win being tricky to get

i'm never going to get this lucky again

I'm making changes to my plant-watering schedule, and I'm hoping this will make them happier and healthier! ^^ Additionally I'm actually doing things on the correct days so far, which is good because my ADHD brain finds it hard to follow time in a linear fashion. I'll fight the brain lag, for my leafy children!

What changes are you making if you want to say?

Meanwhile I rediscovered an interest for homestuck

A) I beat camp nanowrimo!!!! I have never actually succeeded at anything of that variety before and I’m SO proud of myself
B) I was reading a fic this morning and left a comment (cause I’m enjoying it so far) and the author began their response by freaking out because apparently they love my big ol monster-sized fic and that’s the story of how I almost cried of happiness

got more cardboard crack in the mail and double-sleeved my MtG commander deck while watching Parks & Rec last night

can't play with anyone except Tofu rn but I'm looking forward to going to Friday Night Magic events sometime in the post-pandemic future
until then it's been fun playing with ILS and some of my irl friends on Tabletop Simulator

I have done nothing but teleport bread play Horizon: Zero Dawn for the past 5 days.
20200811220515_1.jpg

Last edited:
My grades are gonna be awful next year. If it's online school, even for a little bit, my ability to function is 50% lower. :C my grades are gonna suck meaning i can't go to the high school i want meaning i can't go to the college i want meaning I CAN'T GET THE JOB I WANT MEANING MY LIFE IS SCREWWWWWWWED.

And when i tell people this it sounds selfish, because i'm putting others at risk to go to actual school.

My film teacher looks like she's gonna write up a letter o' reccomendation to the high school i wanna get into! :D this combined with fact that even though corona exists i'm still pretty good at school is a very good thing! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom