• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

The question is... how well can Blu fake things like that. Part of me wants to give him hard town cred (perhaps my brain?) because it doesn't read faked. My gut is a bit suspicious.

sorry for being that guy, but i think we really shouldn't be discussing the roles of the dead tbh. this is only valuable for the mafia.
- rari
My bad! I have an unfortunate habit of flavorspec when it isn't needed 😅 (as seen in Snomfia with the god damn rock in the road aughhh!)

@ tbh2 and Blu, same question to you :O
interested in hearing mp7's/your opinions on blu and trebek
also i guess mp7's thoughts on reactions to the VF memes around post 61
Blu's reaction posts seem a bit over the top, not sure what to make of it. I'd like to think it's genuine.
What do you mean by over the top here? Particularly knowing that we and VF are not in fact w/w it feels somewhat hard to fake to me, too.

@ tbh2 and Blu, same question to you :O
interested in hearing mp7's/your opinions on blu and trebek
also i guess mp7's thoughts on reactions to the VF memes around post 61
Blu's reaction posts seem a bit over the top, not sure what to make of it. I'd like to think it's genuine.
What do you mean by over the top here? Particularly knowing that we and VF are not in fact w/w it feels somewhat hard to fake to me, too.
Like... melodramatic.

I'm hesitant to commit to this though; I picked up on some sort of emotional difference in Trebek's play last time that wasn't alignment indicative.

sorry for being that guy, but i think we really shouldn't be discussing the roles of the dead tbh. this is only valuable for the mafia.
- rari
My bad! I have an unfortunate habit of flavorspec when it isn't needed 😅 (as seen in Snomfia with the god damn rock in the road aughhh!)
uuuuuh maybe i shouldn't keep going here, but. that was very different from speculating flavour of the dead tbh
flavour in general may reveal things that are potentially relevant for everybody. dead people's roles can only be useful for the mafia to figure out what to fakeclaim without counterclaim
- rari

Thanks, MP. Could you point out some examples of what you mean by melodramatic, either now or later? I'm not entirely sure I understand.

What do you think?
Also, what made you want to ask this? I'd just talked about my/Eifie's read on those posts.

I'm hesitant to commit to this though; I picked up on some sort of emotional difference in Trebek's play last time that wasn't alignment indicative.
understandable. fwiw we are kind of wondering about blu too, we didn't really read the joke reaction or the hydra post as overtly towny as i think everyone else did :'D and the cover-up post pinged me(wt) as well

Thanks, MP. Could you point out some examples of what you mean by melodramatic, either now or later? I'm not entirely sure I understand.

What do you think?
Also, what made you want to ask this? I'd just talked about my/Eifie's read on those posts.

Sorry, you lost me a bit. What do you mean by examples, like things Blu said specifically? The tone throughout that page in particular is just sort of melodramatic, it's hard for me to explain.

I must have missed it, my bad!

understandable. fwiw we are kind of wondering about blu too, we didn't really read the joke reaction or the hydra post as overtly towny as i think everyone else did :'D and the cover-up post pinged me(wt) as well

It's like... the tone is in the right solar system, but the planet is Mars instead of Earth.

Sorry, you lost me a bit. What do you mean by examples, like things Blu said specifically? The tone throughout that page in particular is just sort of melodramatic, it's hard for me to explain.

I must have missed it, my bad!
Yeah, I was looking for specific posts. It's okay if it's like a body of work thing.

If I can be honest, I may be thrown off this game because I got a role that actually does something for the first time and I'm not sure how to utilise if effectively without telling everyone who I am 😲 It may seem uhhhh derpy to reveal that? But I feel much better about things when I'm being as honest as I can be!

Back
Top Bottom