• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

I have read nothing since I went to sleep and probably won't be back for a couple hours but here are Eifie thoughts (which are not random crap Eifie no bad labels!!):

She strongly opposes "this would happen in scum chat instead of itt" reads on principle, which I think refers to tbh's read on RSP

She thinks everyone jumping on Blu is "tf" and "idgi" and like, one of those pushes for NAI reasons like ~hypocrisy~ and ~self-contradiction~ (I guess I could see this, though lol wagon velocity reads.)

She thinks MP just came in and tried to bury Blu for ??? reasons, she doesn't buy that after the 9er where I mostly styled on MP she'd just call me town so easily, and thinks she's trying to pocket me (and I acknowledge I'm uniquely susceptible to being pocketed by MP's tone and that's why I asked MP about her read on me.) I assume she read the reasons I dashed off about liking MP last night so I'm not sure if this is her not knowing MP as well and not seeing it, or her distance from MP / the game allowing her to see things more clearly.

Her "postgame cred" read is Jack/MP w/w, presumably because Jack had TMI on the fact that MP was burying Blu for spurious reasons so those reasons looked more spurious to him, although originally she said Jack was maybe good for pointing that fact out but no one wants to go for MP anyway.

She has no interest in taking questions, and I have no interest in strongarming her into taking them given that she isn't supposed to be playing this game.

I would love to talk to bbt about the Blu stuff and try to explain it better if she doesn't understand it.
Wait, that sounded potentially bad. It's on me to explain it better, not her to inherently understand it.

Von Fu (3) (IndigoEmmy #1005, kokorico #1002, trebek #800)
Bluwiikoon (2) (tbh^2 #605, m plus 7 #600)
M Plus 7 (1) (JackPK #813)
JackPK (1) (bbt's Huskeldeo #401)
Emmy (1) (Redstrykephoenix #894)

nonvoters: Mawile, Blu, Mist, Von Fu

I feel bad because I think mewtini has a high opinion of me after stuff in Snomfia, but I always just kind of feel like I'm stumbling and bumbling 😰 I definitely may have tried to be too "smart" on D1!

VF / Trebek, sorry, I'm confused why you think Blu couldn't be telling the truth about having a role that messages the person he targeted regardless of his alignment. Like I'm pretty sure MP/Blu aren't w/w, sure, but I'm not really putting the pieces together about how MP7 confirming Blu's claim inherently makes Blu town?

it is not just the solviness honestly, it's the attitude that led you to be that dynamic in snom
i think you also felt townier in cats d1 than you do here
-m

VF / Trebek, sorry, I'm confused why you think Blu couldn't be telling the truth about having a role that messages the person he targeted regardless of his alignment. Like I'm pretty sure MP/Blu aren't w/w, sure, but I'm not really putting the pieces together about how MP7 confirming Blu's claim inherently makes Blu town?
This is just my POV, but I think especially after Dark Fishing Bros, we should pretty much never do this. I would have been vocally so against it in Cats but it was against my own interests.

Any role can be any alignment as far as I'm concerned.

Wait, is that what being taken to an island was? That makes sense.

I do not know, no.
thanks! yeah, blu said that that was why he mentioned the island tour thing to you - softclaiming jailer to his target
i asked because i was wondering why (if you knew that it was blu who jailed you) you wouldn't have included that in your read consideration. i see now
-m

Wait, is that what being taken to an island was? That makes sense.

I do not know, no.
thanks! yeah, blu said that that was why he mentioned the island tour thing to you - softclaiming jailer to his target
i asked because i was wondering why (if you knew that it was blu who jailed you) you wouldn't have included that in your read consideration. i see now
-m
Well, I am pretty dense about role claims, so it didn't occur to me he was softclaiming, haha. Makes sense now.

Someone talk to me about Mawile.
he was wolf a few games ago (tvtropes) and extremely wooden/didn't make any dynamic reads like he is now
strong TL for that alone for now, i kinda don't know if i think he would be able to make a switch this huge between effectively two games
-m

Someone talk to me about Mawile.
he’s pressed a bit on vf’s awkward blu progression and gave his thoughts on that. i don’t remember much else, but i think that his tone is pretty towny and excited. contrasts well with his apprehensive demeanor in tvt, where he was mafia.
- rari

I do not remember a lot of TVT so I'm sheeping tbh on "not today"ing Mawile until I get the chance to do my own due diligence there

Well, I am pretty dense about role claims, so it didn't occur to me he was softclaiming, haha. Makes sense now.
no dw. i kind of worded that wrong. i was assuming that a jailer's target would get like, mod confirmation of the jailer's identity - that was the premise i was working with. not the softclaim
-m

Hey tbh2, just curious, what is something that you two disagree the most on? As you've presented a somewhat united front in thread

Back
Top Bottom