• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

this is going to be a d1 tunnel for the ages if blu flips green but i really did not read the VT soft as a joke (maybe could be a PR deciding to bait away) considering that he claimed in roughly the same way as genuine VT in snom, and i said this earlier i think but i found a lot of the early-posting that others found towny to be a bit ... like, ooc-contrived sounding. and it's a gut read but i saw the "omg reroll" and "smells like a cover-up" posts, immediately went to hydrachat, and was like "rari am i going crazy right now or is this kind of weird"

and i'm not really finding anything compellingly towny from him still to make me back out of this as my worst lean, and i don't really think i have any better leads yet :'D
-m

i agree that it's conceivable that he's villa and got unlucky/stressed but i think that it feels a bit off from cats or snom, to the point of like ... atm i feel like the steps i take to read blu as villa take me out of expected meta right now, and in a vacuum where i don't know his playstyle i still think he's looking the worst so far (in which case the VT soft/ranged flavor talk/PR spec is harder for me to forgive)

also am i missing something or shouldn't mp7 have been taking a jailer notification into account when she posted about blu earlier?

-m

I have read nothing since I went to sleep and probably won't be back for a couple hours but here are Eifie thoughts (which are not random crap Eifie no bad labels!!):

She strongly opposes "this would happen in scum chat instead of itt" reads on principle, which I think refers to tbh's read on RSP

She thinks everyone jumping on Blu is "tf" and "idgi" and like, one of those pushes for NAI reasons like ~hypocrisy~ and ~self-contradiction~ (I guess I could see this, though lol wagon velocity reads.)

She thinks MP just came in and tried to bury Blu for ??? reasons, she doesn't buy that after the 9er where I mostly styled on MP she'd just call me town so easily, and thinks she's trying to pocket me (and I acknowledge I'm uniquely susceptible to being pocketed by MP's tone and that's why I asked MP about her read on me.) I assume she read the reasons I dashed off about liking MP last night so I'm not sure if this is her not knowing MP as well and not seeing it, or her distance from MP / the game allowing her to see things more clearly.

Her "postgame cred" read is Jack/MP w/w, presumably because Jack had TMI on the fact that MP was burying Blu for spurious reasons so those reasons looked more spurious to him, although originally she said Jack was maybe good for pointing that fact out but no one wants to go for MP anyway.

She has no interest in taking questions, and I have no interest in strongarming her into taking them given that she isn't supposed to be playing this game.

yeah, but then we narrowly lynched mawile because of the same thing (among other stuff) and he only escaped the gallows because herbe claimed lovers with him
She also says this was not a reason for yeeting Mawile smh

And she said mewt did the thing (not in this post, somewhere else) but I have no clue what that means

... it was a reason though? my mawile read in that game hinged upon that reaction

Her "postgame cred" read is Jack/MP w/w, presumably because Jack had TMI on the fact that MP was burying Blu for spurious reasons so those reasons looked more spurious to him
she clarified.

fwiw I think I could see this particularly because it being TMI would feed into the mindset discrepancy thing, but also I am like, extremely% opposed to yeeting MP today.

I'll be back in a couple hours probably.

... it was a reason though? my mawile read in that game hinged upon that reaction
like technically mawile ultimately got lynched because he got redchecked, sure, but the reaction to the joke /was/ why he got so close to getting killed on d2 ahead of any inspection. i think my other half already said this but it was the lovers claim that saved him - had it not been for that he probably would've been a goner
-m

think vc is something like this?
blu (4): mp7, tbh^2, vf, rsp
jack (1): bbt
vf (1): trebek

@JackPK could you talk to me a bit about why you see MP as more likely "mafia maliciously pushing town Blu" than "town with different values that cause her to be pushing Blu"?
I think town with different values would have backed off more easily/sooner when lots of other folks started floating reasons that the sus wasn't founded on much substance

Just poppin in for one sec to claim. Cops will read me as mafia but i'm actually a vannilla townie. Bye!
🗡🗡🗡

Back
Top Bottom