• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

giphy.gif

DAY 3

The morning is cloudy and dark, and it looks as if the rain could pour down upon the town at any moment. A slight fog is overlaid over everything, making it hard to see very far.

It's the perfect day to find dead bodies, probably.

A sign lies in the square, hammered into the ground, and reads as follows:
Hydra is likely aligned with town.
Someone clearly put it in the ground last night.

The townspeople make their way over to the square, gathering around the sign, and the mayor does the morning's head count. Something is off, though: there's more people missing than usual. Two, to be exact. The crowd murmurs to itself, and slowly figures out who the two missing townspeople are.

The first one lives in what can certainly be described as a house. It's painted in blue, pink, and white, and has a bunch of minion toys scattered around the yard. The townspeople knock on the door of Despicable Meme's house, only to find it unlocked. Inside, their body is torn to shreds, and the townspeople do their best to look for any incriminating evidence.

Nothing is found, except for a bunch of wood and instructions on how to build wagons in their backyard. Strange, sure, but nothing indicative of criminal activity. Just a hobby.

The second person lives in a nice, tidy mansion right at the edge of the beach. Like before, his door is unlocked, and the townspeople cautiously step in. JackPK is found dead, floating in his pool in his very spacious backyard, crushed to death by... something. There's nothing around that could have crushed him, so it must have been cleaned up by whoever killed him.

The townspeople sift through his belongings, filled with papers and bills, and find nothing incriminating. Someone finds a last will, sealed in an envelope with a red wax seal, and hands it off to the mayor to ensure its validity. It has to be analyzed first before it can be revealed, since there's plenty of people around who are more than willing to forge the last will of the richest person in town.

Everyone returns to the town square. A new day has begun, and more and more of their own die each day. The mayor begins to dig two more graves.

Day 3 has begun.
Despicable Meme has died. They were not mafia.
JackPK has died. He was not mafia.
Day 3 will end in 48 hours, at 5pm Pacific on July 28th and midnight UTC on July 29th.

i'm insane/paranoid
btw, i'm currently assuming this is the case because if my results were legit, i'd probably be dead. wanna say koko/my other red check are v for now? if that's the case, i'll have a pretty narrowed down POE, which isn't a bad thing. hopefully i'm not paranoid.

Essentially, the more notable part of it is that kyeugh is a legit cop and therefore a likely villager

Mist1422
Keldeo
storm
kyeugh
IndigoEmmy
kokorico
tbh²
Butterfree
RedneckPhoenix
Hydreigon25

alive

I'm pretty sure VM was 3p, so 3 more mafia?

I think there is honestly a chance both redchecks are real and I don't see a better way to prove that than starting with pushing Butterfree

Back
Top Bottom