• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

here's the thing: if vm is scum and my results are reliable, this is beyond unneccessary. mafia probably already had strong reason to believe i was cop after the way yesterday went, because there was no other reason for me to push on koko the way i did—and the fact that i was blocked leads me to believe they do indeed already suspect as much. it's not necessary for vm to sacrifice himself like this if they already have this idea and can just shoot me instead.
…yeah, this makes sense tbh. hmmm.

i'm not trying to convince anyone he's town or to move their votes off vm, i'm simply reserving the possibility because if he does flip green (which despite your certainty, is still a possibility until the moment we see his flip), it has implications for the way i should be looking at the entire game. i don't think that's particularly odd, nor do i think it's odd to attempt to reason with a cop-claim in the case—however unlikely—that they're telling the truth, because losing a cop (even if we have a backup) is worse than not. i'm also not really sure why you seem to expect me to vote for vm over my literal redcheck here; i'm far from criticizing anyone from voting for vm, but i have far more reason to vote where i am, and i'm of the opinion that it wouldn't be a bad vote for anyone else, either.
i’m not trying to convince you to move votes tbh. if i were cop i would probably never not vote my redcheck. i just wanted to understand why you still consider vm being villa a possibility, even if remote
- rari

VM, if you are actually town, I'm sorry - it seems like a pretty rough position, I've been there more than once. But if you are town, I think you are right that it cracks the game open!

Either way, I'm pumped. We got this! \o/
echoing this sentiment, although keldeo, i'm curious what you mean by "cracks the game open"—what do you think we should do next if he flips green?
here you go!:
However, I think that except in the very specific and probably verifiable case of (1) some unfathomable weirdness having happened night 0 and (2) someone having deflected results from Hydreigon to tbh or redirected Storm to tbh on night 1, VM and storm can't be v/v due to (1) VM detecting no motion around DM night 0, when storm claimed to target DM (and presumably both got their username in the feedback) and (2) VM getting his result on tbh night 1 and storm getting their result shifted from Hydreigon to tbh that night. Same with VM and RNP for the reason in (1).

Reactions: Ys_
VM, if you are actually town, I'm sorry - it seems like a pretty rough position, I've been there more than once. But if you are town, I think you are right that it cracks the game open!

echoing this sentiment, although keldeo, i'm curious what you mean by "cracks the game open"—what do you think we should do next if he flips green?
Sorry I have to go now, but I went through this in my long post early this morning that's a couple pages back, due to how many claims VM's comes into conflict with, is there anything confusing there?
oh, right! forgot about that, sorry, thanks for pointing me back to it.

I think Keldeo means, if VM flips green, that implicates everyone who contradicted him about something

Though tbh, with the number of people that would be, in that case I would be more suspicious of some kind of godfather-ish thing

if i were cop i would probably never not vote my redcheck. i just wanted to understand why you still consider vm being villa a possibility, even if remote
fwiw as per my earlier fearvoting
i'd probably be nervously pacing still except that from my pov, i know that
w vm's check is wrong one way or another. the issues with the claim don't help

-m

i’m not trying to convince you to move votes tbh. if i were cop i would probably never not vote my redcheck. i just wanted to understand why you still consider vm being villa a possibility, even if remote
100% tone—his posting reminds me of how i felt during cats. if he's telling the truth, i think this is how he would sound. i think he's a good enough actor to fake this reaction either way, but it's still enough to give me pause.

fwiw as per my earlier fearvoting
i'd probably be nervously pacing still except that from my pov, i know that vm's check is wrong one way or another. the issues with the claim don't help
wtf linebreak. fixed
I think Keldeo means, if VM flips green, that implicates everyone who contradicted him about something

Though tbh, with the number of people that would be, in that case I would be more suspicious of some kind of godfather-ish thing
i agree tbh
-m

Thanks for the Warlock points, folks

Hello everyone

I’d wager this is going to a very interesting game
If I had to predict who’s being yeeted today, it’s probably not Despicable Meme or RNP, as much as I’d love it if that was all scum theater
sometimes you gotta take a gamble and lie to try fooling the mafia
@tbh² if Seshas flips wolf, who do you think will be the prime suspect for yeeting tomorrow? and what about if she flips town?

N0 I predicted Despicable Meme would get yeeted
N1 I predicted myself

I'm still playing from beyond the grave, so feel free to yeet kokorico tomorrow! I wouldn't waste your vig on em, my ability blocks that.

This has sure been a lot of fun. Thanks for eating right out of my hand!

if we don’t survive the night:
- once vm flips w, please look at hydrei
- PLEASE look at keldeo (sorry mewt had to include this one)
- there might be a framer or some other role that tampered with qva’s n0. vm suggesting it could be a gambit similar to keldeo in cats embracing dark fishing bros (deliberate discredit via wolf endorsement) (mewt pls don’t kill me for posting this)

we can make this tbh. let’s end this unlucky streak <3

- rari

Back
Top Bottom