• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

(to be clear i think emmy is >_> tier esp with the claim/i had a bit of a weird gutread on her intro post but wanted to let her vibe bc inactive, but now i just think that sorting the bfree/koko tangle might be best considering that i might not even get to return with a 'witness'-question answer. and at least lynching in bfree/koko would sort of answer that)
-m

so ... if we lynch emmy toDay then is solving the koko/bfree thing left up to vig resolution / tbh^2 getting an answer? (and hopefully not dying?)
-m
If I'm understanding the situation correctly, I think that's the idea, yeah. Skylar pointed out that Mist (if town) might be able to copy your action and get the answer even if you die, so I think chances are good that at least one person gets a piece of information that solves the impasse.

---

Here's something else that just occurred to me: If Emmy hasn't been healing anyone all game, and the immunities are all bullshit, and there isn't an alien... then where the hell did the N0 kill go? The only thing I can think of is a town roleblocker, but I feel like they would have claimed by now if it were the case, specifically in order to clear everything up. Unless it was DM or Jack?

(The alternative, I suppose, is that raritini are lying about being an oracle, and are wrong about there not being an alien. But I think I'm more inclined to believe them than Emmy at the moment.)

flavor-wise emmy's claim makes no sense- i mean the doctor part maybe but like where would the kill come from
anyway if i think really hard i think maybe it's like ... since it's 'oops all doctors' referring to the weird bevy of [pseudo]healing roles that were in tvt, like VM who could /switch/ between healing types, it could have to do with that if true
-m

The only thing I can think of is a town roleblocker, but I feel like they would have claimed by now if it were the case, specifically in order to clear everything up. Unless it was DM or Jack?
very heavily suspecting this fwiw

also for the record my one-shot power has no tie in to my flavor whatsoever

if i think really hard it seems like emmy is extrapolating based on "it says doctors in text and boats have cannons on them"

did jack ever claim anything?
ftr ... because it might come up (i've talked about it before), i know hmf's role, but am not sure when to reveal it :v but they weren't rb
-m

flavor-wise emmy's claim makes no sense- i mean the doctor part maybe but like where would the kill come from
anyway if i think really hard i think maybe it's like ... since it's 'oops all doctors' referring to the weird bevy of [pseudo]healing roles that were in tvt, like VM who could /switch/ between healing types, it could have to do with that if true
-m
There was not a weird bevy of pseudo-healing roles in TVT, guys, there were two town doctors with clashing flavors and one mafia doctor who could choose which flavor to clash with and that was it

though mostly the point is that i don't really believe emmy's claim either
i just think we get less info out of it and that detangling things seems ~higher return aiui the gamestate
-m

i'm not really sure i see a strong reason to disbelieve emmy's claim? if she flips mafia then of course it will have been an obvious lie but i'm not sure it's beyond the realm of possibility that she actually hasn't been playing, haha.

normally i'd say it'd be worth it to just flip her and find out, but in this particular case, having the doctor around toNight would help massively, because it would throw a wrench in the mafia's ability to disrupt our plan. misyeeting our doc toDay would suck a lot with the gamestate exactly as it is at this moment... but i guess if she doesn't submit an action tonight it doesn't matter anyway, lol. and the only alternative yeets that make sense to me atm would sort of defeat the purpose of the plan for the Night anyway, so idkidk.

hmmmmm I just. don't like the look of emmy neglecting the details we were specifically asking about at first, and it's not clear to me if emmy is planning to catch up or do anything this night either?

(I also feel bad for going back to butterfree when she's really not feeling well,,,,)

yeah the way i'm seeing it is that sorting bfree/koko/skylar out would happen by a) lynching one of bfree/koko today, b) <overNight intel>, or c) doing it toMorrow. c seems ... meh when emmy is the alternative lynch for toDay, b maybe shouldn't be relied upon, so i come to option a?

like lynching emmy toDay would still be. going with her over a redcheck. which makes me :/ (though i know the fear was that the redcheck could actually be a greencheck if skylar is insane, i guess, but if skylar is really the only alignment-flipping inforole then i sort of think she's probably regular sanity. also having an insane witness makes no sense given that the inspection gets redirected to a target's killer, and it makes even less sense if skylar is indeed the /only/ alignment-investigator i think?)
-m

hmmmmm I just. don't like the look of emmy neglecting the details we were specifically asking about at first, and it's not clear to me if emmy is planning to catch up or do anything this night either?
tbqh i think this particular thing is kind of just up to emmy's circumstances, she also was like that in acnh as town because she was busy irl
-m

well yes but now her circumstances are "animal crossing" and "fire emblem"

even when i'm playing games to the point of not noticing it's 4 AM i still post in mafia

Back
Top Bottom