• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

can't help but get weird vibes from butterfree's posting, i don't really remember anything she's had to say except for the gratuitous doubt she's cast on everyone's claims for no clear reason

so ... if we lynch emmy toDay then is solving the koko/bfree thing left up to vig resolution / tbh^2 getting an answer? (and hopefully not dying?)
-m

can't help but get weird vibes from butterfree's posting, i don't really remember anything she's had to say except for the gratuitous doubt she's cast on everyone's claims for no clear reason
Yeah, I'm sorry, I have not been able to be very present for this game at all thanks to the timing of this immediately following my dental surgery and me being in constant pain and/or doped up on painkillers. All I've really been able to do here is try to follow the thread and make low-effort contributions like "it's possible people are lying."

so ... if we lynch emmy toDay then is solving the koko/bfree thing left up to vig resolution / tbh^2 getting an answer? (and hopefully not dying?)
-m
yep, basically. although i'll say that the odds that we don't get any useful information overNight are not bad imo, since i expect (esp if emmy is yeeted) one of us will get blocked and the other killed

Yeah, I'm sorry, I have not been able to be very present for this game at all thanks to the timing of this immediately following my dental surgery and me being in constant pain and/or doped up on painkillers. All I've really been able to do here is try to follow the thread and make low-effort contributions like "it's possible people are lying."
that is fair! no worries, hope you recover soon. just thinking out loud here because of the red check business.

-m
yep, basically. although i'll say that the odds that we don't get any useful information overNight are not bad imo, since i expect (esp if emmy is yeeted) one of us will get blocked and the other killed
urk
is there a reason to not sort between them now then, or am i missing something big from not being 100% caught up
-m

-m
urk
is there a reason to not sort between them now then, or am i missing something big from not being 100% caught up
-m
mm, the main reason was that we didn't know who the doctor was, so i was kind of counting on their cover, but yeah, i'm beginning to think the doctor is either emmy or dead, so that probably won't work. i guess one of butterfree/koko might be the move now...?

flavor-wise emmy's claim makes no sense- i mean the doctor part maybe but like where would the kill come from. my flavor was super in-depth about how i'm the best friend of an eldritch entity and he lets me use six-dimensional radial magic to make them untrackable and can use the darkest sun's all-aware eye to force a claim. hardly any of which was even close to being mentioned in my quote

Back
Top Bottom