• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Well, if you claimed, I'll have to do so too, meow, I guess. I can visit people at night and see who visited them that night. Sadly, I won't see their allegiance or anything beyond who they visited... 😸
That said... Bluwiikoon, would you mind telling meow what action you targeted Vipera Mafnifica with? 😼
Bwuh? I didn't even target VM! 😲

Do we happen to have... a bus driver...!?

For the record, I'd like to stay quiet about my power for now ^^

Well, if you claimed, I'll have to do so too, meow, I guess. I can visit people at night and see who visited them that night. Sadly, I won't see their allegiance or anything beyond who they visited... 😸
That said... Bluwiikoon, would you mind telling meow what action you targeted Vipera Mafnifica with? 😼

Sounds pretty reasonable, I guess ^^
Meowever, you not targetting VM seems pretty weird 🙀
Maybe Vipera can't be targeted because of the as-of-yet-unknown rule?

Didn't a previous M&F game have some kind of heart swap gimmick, or am I thinking of something else? :o

Did you by any chance happen to target kokorico?

Did you by any chance happen to target kokorico?
I sure did! ^^

VM considering that no night kills happened, I have some, uhhhhh thoughts :oops: How are you feeling about things at the moment?

*appears*

hi everyone! phase changes are at impossible o'clock for me this game, but I'll try to make up for it with helpful day thoughts! 😊

as someone who, at this point, is making a habit of fakeclaiming miller, I'm kind of predisposed to be doubtful of rnp's claim... but it's much easier to falsify than a normal miller, so, uh, let's vibe for now, I guess?

a possibility I've not seen mentioned yet: there was no N0 kill because the mafia's nightkill has a badge cost.

re: roleclaims, I am a terrorist again, obviously! :D

...being serious, though, I was going to chew people out for revealing stuff this early in the game, but actually I'm starting to wonder whether the traditional received wisdom of "avoid hinting at your role, even vaguely talking about how powerful it is, to stop the mafia figuring out the best targets" is still valid? it seems like many actions have a cost in badges to use, which means they're useless unless you can successfully indicate to your townie allies how useful it would be for them to distribute theirs to you. I don't think I'm quite at the point of wanting to actually claim anything, but... hmm. anyone want to try to talk me into it or out of it?

It seems then, you were helpless against my irresistible allure, yes? Ahahaha, I merely jest... when my Luvdisc uses the move Attract, all actions on a target player will be redirected to me instead. Truly an elegant power, would you not agree?
But what will dear Tofu think...!? 😲 Scandalous!!
Even dearest Tofu would agree, when it comes to the majesty of water-type Pokémon, none can resist their charm!

I must say... I am moved by Bluwiikoon's splendid display of innocence. It would be remiss of me not to townread them after such a chain of events.

I would say the same about Señor Ultracool, but I get the most unusual feeling about this question:
Why were you so interested in the action that dear Blu used to target me? It seems a bit forward to ask him to claim his role so soon.

I admit I am most concerned about RNP's claim. Pardon my language, but surely this is quite the "bastard" role, is it not? If we have no other choices today, it seems our best option may be to vote RNP, since losing such a role would not be a great loss to the town if he is telling the truth, and it will only continue to be a source of confusion for us in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom