• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Oh, wait!
Idk it just said "colorful scatter" was the move and I give away my badges through it. It made sense to me when I read it because it was like, I dead but my Pokemon isn't, so it helped me out? Maybe it's just to balance the power of my other role by making my Pokemon's role not really do anything, idk M&F's mind.
Are you saying you can redistribute extra badges that you've received from other people?
Um, wow, yes, I was just trying to come up with a way to say this in a way that didn't make me sound ridiculous. I didn't look at my PM when I was typing that post and, um, I can just say woops and beg for forgiveness.

Okay, the colorful scatter thing is this: I can distribute any badges I have acquired, after I die, to any combination of people I want.

In addition, my death ones are to distribute two bug badges to anyone I choose.

But yeah, for the colorful scatter to happen, I have to be dead, and it doesn't cost anything to activate.

Idk it just said "colorful scatter" was the move and I give away my badges through it. It made sense to me when I read it because it was like, I dead but my Pokemon isn't, so it helped me out? Maybe it's just to balance the power of my other role by making my Pokemon's role not really do anything, idk M&F's mind.
everyone speak up if your pokemon's action isn't actually the name of a move or an ability
Togepi has mewode a daring escape from Team Rocket - I can either wonder where it meownd up or find that it stole my remeowte...
Blu, to be clear, you have a badge cost on all your actions?

My ability isn't an official move, but it's heavily flavor-relevant
I have an action that doesn't use badges, and one that does ^^
Sameow here! 😸

I think if Sir Ultracool is town watcher then it's really important we keep him alive today/tonight 😲 That way we can definitely see if Tofu gets up to any hijinks

either tofu doesn't get to use their action for fear of being implicated or tofu uses their action and ultracool sees it

or in the absolute rare case that tofu is actually innocent, nothing

Back
Top Bottom