• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Back after many years.

Ever

wants to play mafia
Pronoun
ve/they/it
Hi everyone, I'm Ever. By no means am I new here, I just seem to have found my way back after touching base with a very dear friend that I met on this forum almost a decade ago. It made me curious to see how things were going, I guess. I'm not sure how active I'll be; I'm currently a full time university student, part time receptionist, and affiliated Twitch streamer. But I would love to get back in touch with anyone who still remembers me, and maybe join a mafia game since I was always too scared to play back in middle school when I was most active here.

If you know me as Ever, that's fine. I also go by Tianhui/Tiantian.

Back
Top Bottom