• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Choice Mafia 2 - Game Thread

a lot of my ooctvt roles+oneshots were nonstandard for tcodmafia
me planning ooctvt: what is the most nonsense i can possibly put in a game
so me and herbe hydraing for that one fit right into the theme, I see

to be clear btw, I didn't mean to imply that most roles in here are going to match 1:1 with something from their origin games; I just figured that the two things I've mentioned would be things that would've stuck out in RNP's mind as parts of his experience having played the game. I think it's safe to assume, say, that RNP's not going around checking the role PMs at every endgame to go "aha, technically there was a Gladiator/Thingdoer in gym leader choice mafia".

also, btw, zori, clarify me one thing in particular here: which of these are you claiming exactly?
-your alignment is third-party, and inspect as third-party, but got worried you might be checked for town or not-town
-your alignment is third-party, but inspect as snitch
-your alignment is snitch, and you just happen to have an unique wincon regardless

hardclaim not mafia because i never would’ve let this kill happen. I was literally thinking this morning that i was excited for New Stryke

Step on a beehive, one of your buddies would be sprayin’ the Raid
point of order: bees are already at risk and intentionally or negligently spraying them with insecticide is a bad idea (and may be an offence in some jurisdictions)

been saving that one up for two days
we are /criminals,/ qenya
yeah but we're like. the good kind of criminals. all about that social responsibility. nahmsaying. right?

tinfoil hat posting really quickly because my brain keeps thinking of wild outlandish stuff and i simply need to get it out there. i don't actually know if i believe this theory but i want to be able to go "i told you so" if it's true

so power plant pokemafia (also an rnp game) had Weird Stuff going on thanks to the following:
At the beginning of the game we gave ourself a few Fuck Points with which to mess with the town to keep up the façade.
what if there's something equally as weird going on here. my tinfoil hat theory is that rnp killed stryke and that stryke was never meant to actually play this game

explode mawile
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom