• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

sparklysloth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn thụ khác thường, có chút vớ vẫn buồn cười.

Dù sao thì cũng là một đầu Robot lâm thời, dùng vô số những loại linh kiện bị vứt đi, miễn cưỡng lắp ráp lại mà thành, kết cấu yếu ớt đến mức đáng thương như vậy, cũng là chuyện có thể hiểu nổi.

Nhưng mà cho dù là có chút mất mặt như thế, cuối cùng vẫn là có thể đủ làm cho kinh sợ đám Robot MX của Quân đội Liên Bang này. Chỉ một cái động tác đánh xuống đất bất ngờ như thế, đã trì hoãn được một chút thời gian, đám người Hùng Lâm Tuyền liền có thể rất nhanh rút lui trở về phía sau lùm cây.

Mười bảy đầu Robot MX mà
    neither have i but it's still severely amusing when i think about it

o rly? my svholl can't forget it. they comapre it to twilight and shizz

lol wut. butbut it's gorified fanfiction stop treating it like the best book ever. sure hp had its flaws but at least there wassn't any meeting of marty sues ):

s.myer must be the best troll ever
    ...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ffff i love the show so hard and it's good that i wear glasses.

cause the kids at school are just asking for it and pretending to be horatio caine

should not feel so badass
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom