• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Arcanine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You like SE? :D Me too, I have a Soul Eater- based RP up and running right now if you're interested.
    ...okay i'll give you that, but it's weird doing midterms and listening to the hamster dance.

fanfiction.net? *recoils in horror* i...i can't read some of them fanfics cause they scare me ._. some are really good though. and i sometimes find cracky crossovers which amuse me :>
    by mail, huh? we once got nutella by mail oddly enough. free sample.

heh, i stil have to remeber the name sometimes too. and it takes a while to start, but it's a nifty ability.

writing's cool. i am apperently good at description but eh
    That's why i get multiple songs stuck in my head, even if that /is/ a boneheaded move. lately i can actually switch them at will; i'm really good with notes and remebering how they go by ear.

haha oh man really? ever buy one of those?
    the sprites ya mean? true.

heh, it's a good deal of what i listen to. I plan to be a cartoonist one day but music is amazing for me for some reason. i can carry a tune in my head pretty much all day.
    that damn music whaaat

There exists something called Touhoumon. touhou + Pokemon = wait what whoa do want

oic. that would make things better.

personal soundtrack according to moments. GO
    A good deal of what's going in there will have to do something with anime. or Touhou. This right here is a mix of most of the songs in the 12th game, in NES form. They normally sound like orchestras, but this works beautifully <3 If I'm not rambling about TTGL, I'm rambling about this.

Go on, I ramble as welll
    True. I plan to get onna those newfangled music players and download that on shuffle or something.

Incidentally, have yuo ever heard of TVTropes? o: On the What Do You Mean It's Not Awesome page, I found:

This troper was heading out for groceries and brought his mp3 player along. Just as I walked out of the front door, the first chorus from Team Dai-Gurren's theme started. I felt like I'd just single-handedly saved the world by opening that one door
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom