• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Flygon1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn :

- Căn cứ vào sự phân tích của Máy vi tính Trung ương Hiến Chương, Thượng tá Hứa Nhạc, hẳn là… đã hy sinh rồi!

Trải qua một khoảng thời gian dài trầm mặc, vị Cố vấn An toàn Quốc gia đột nhiên tiến đến bên cạnh Tổng thống tiên sinh, hạ giọng nói bên tai ông ta:

- Tổng thống tiên sinh, chúng ta… Có phải là nên hạ mệnh lệnh cho Hạm đội Liên Bang lập tức rút trở về hay không?

Trên gương mặt ngăm đen của vị Tổng thống Mạt Bố Nhĩ tiên sinh cũng không nhìn ra bất cứ cảm xúc nào cả. Ông ta giương mắt nhìn chằm chằm về phía màn hình vi tính to lớn ng
    Ah, I see, cool. Next time when you reply to a visitor message, you should click the other person's profile, so that the message shows up in their visitor messages. That, or click "View Conversation" and type it there. Otherwise, the other person doesn't receive an announcement that they received a message. Don't worry, just about everyone's made that mistake, especially me.
    Well, my friend (who recently moved away) and I decided to train Flygons. He claimed his had been stolen by Team Aqua (he was fond of tall tales and I was gullible), so we decided to replace it. While he never trained the Trapinch I traded him, the one he gave me became my first level 100. Currently I'm building a competitive team around that Flygon's granddaughter.
    Hello. I just figured your visitor messages and friends list were looking a little empty, and wanted to commend you on your wise choice of Pokemon species ^^. What drew you to Flygon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom