• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

M&F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But it's the richest I've been since the starting forty-five!

That, and any money at all makes me happy. :x
    Magikarp: YOU KIDS AND YOUR NEW-FANGLED SPLASH. BACK IN MA DAY, WE FIRED OUR LAZARS.
    That Magikarp is a prodigy. Using it's evolution's signature move. Cause in the anime Hyper Beam is all Gyarados ever uses.
    Actually, I was planning a Magikarp vs Magikarp metronome battle against Blackthorne.
    I know, I know.

I just wanted to get some exp for Metang -> Metagross.

Oh and thanks for taking the battle. Have a giant virtual thank you.
    Uh... wow. That's quite harsh. Not sure if going to that school would be good or bad for your university/college application: on one hand, if you pass, they'd be impressed, but if you failed thrice in a row then they'd probably chuck your application straight away.

Isn't it like that for everyone? Motivation's a bitch.

I guess it's just typical teenager angst, eh?
    Blah, chemistry. I never did do well on that unit. But (and I don't know if you guys have this unit over there), that electricity unit or whatever was worse.
    My school is very lenient though, so keeping a high-80s average is a cakewalk.

Well, since you have to study soon, you'll find out in the near future, no? :P
    Well, I guess the pressure isn't on me as much, as I don't really need to study for math or French.

Usually I manage to ref during the end of the semesters (during which exams and summatives take place), but it's a question of whether I'm on time or not. :P
    I know exactly what you mean. Even with exams and summatives looming over my head, and three reffings waiting to be typed, I have an urge to take another battle. It's an addiction.
    Agreed.
    Now I just need to think why and how a Sneasel would make its daughter agree to a book full of promises and what good it could do me if he did.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom