• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kai Lucifer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm, okay. I'll try and get it done as soon as possible. It's just that I have a lot of stuff going on in school this week and I want to try and make room to get everything done as soon as I can.
    Oh, okay. So, is there a cetain day that you need to make sure that you have all the meme pictures? I want to try and get it in as early as possible.
    Massive Salamander! I could do that. Though, if I use her as the monster, she would have to be punched. :/ Meh, I'll still use her. :D She's cute. :D
    Sound delicious. :D

Pretty good. I sketched what I'm planning to do on paper, so I can use it as a reference for the official picture. I would have scanned it, but my scanner doesn't want to work. It's basically Saith punching a monster (Which at the moment, I have no idea what it's going to be. I just sketched a big oval to represent the monster on the paper) while shouting 'AYYYAAAAHHHHHHHHH D:<'.
    Euh...:D
    Well, it made me mad! Very, very mad! I'm happy and peppy at the moment, though. :D
    But, I guess I'm not always happy and peppy...
    So my usertitle is a lie, as is the cake.
    BUT THE WORLD HAS BEEN SAID TO END 46 TIMES BEFORE THIS.
    I AM STILL WAITING. :|
    *RENEWED HOPE*
    Hard. Sucks for Halloween. (spare change is cool though :D)
    Also, be sure to VM me then. *is probably going to flip out*
    We get a street fair once a year. Halloween's a lot cooler, but people here just throw apples (or spare change :D) at you.
    Seems that the neighboorhood needs cheering up anyways, as we're still cleaning some debris.
    Honestly, the world is end. New York City gets a tornado, I ace a History exam...We're doomed.
    (I am so bad at History it's not even funny anymore :D;;)
    So, if I got this right, if I end up getting this, I need to open a folder and find the character I enjoy/ am like most?

If I'm completely wrong and I'm annoying you to heck, I'm dearly sorry; this is really new to me. D:
    :3

That happens to me sometimes. Oh, and also, could you explain the TVTropes thing a bit more? The site seems a bit confusing to me. You need to go to the Main Tropes Index, right?
    :D

I did. I looked it over and I may do it. Sounds fun! :D I have to read it over again so I fully understand what we're supposed to do, because I just woke up and my brain is slow. ;u;
    Oh, okay. :D

Yay~ :D Thank you. :3

You mean epic shiz in the giftart folder? :D
    Awwwwwwwwwwh that's so nice. :D I'm so glad you like it, really. :D *waves banner with the words "KAI IS THREAMIND HECK YEA WHOOOOOOO CELEBRATION AND PICTURES AND ERUFUUN WHOOOP" on it* :D

Oh, yeah. And that white thing is a tissue, if you didn't know. :p I suck at drawing blown tissues. :D Erufuun's crying 'cause he's happy for you. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom