• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Atmey Detective
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn Tướng lãnh bên trong căn phòng chỉ huy tác chiến này cũng đều khó có thể áp chế cảm xúc phức tạp cùng với sự khiếp sợ trong lòng mình. Bọn họ có người là Sư Đoàn trưởng của Sư đoàn tinh nhuệ của Quân đội Liên Bang, có người là chủ quản của đơn vị bộ đội mặt đất mạnh mẽ, quyền lớn chiếm cứ một phương, thế nhưng tất cả bọn họ đều phi thường rõ ràng lực lượng thật sự của cái khuôn mặt cực kỳ bình thường này.

Đúng vậy, ở trong suy nghĩ của rất nhiều người, bao gồm cả bọn họ nữa, đám quân nhân sĩ quan binh lính vĩ đại của Tiểu đội 7 cũ kia căn bản không có bất cứ lý do gì để mà làm ph
    If this is about reffing your battle, I had a doubt and I've yet to be answered in the A&A guide.
    You're only participating in one battle right now, right? Well, in the ASB, people are allowed to hold three battles at a time (and referees get four). So, you could fight in an AA-themed arena pretty much anytme.
    Finished all five games.

I'm even battling in an AAI stage right now. And reffing in an AA3 arena, too.
    In the Challenge Board do you know the link to your profile is broken? Just thought I would tell you since I accepted your challenge.
    Atmey, I've gone and dropped our ASB battle. I think we need to come up with something less complicated.
    ...we haven't even reached the DQ time yet. I can't fathom why you're complaining.
    How is he creepier in the game? Does he fight with a blood-stained knife or something?
    Nice name. Mine should get better than 'steele' or 'Aqua Leader Archie' fairly soon. Who is Atmey? <.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom