• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Karkat Vantas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That is indeed PS fanart in my avatar. Problem Sleuth and Spades Slick, to be exact.

And oh man, agreed 100% on Karkat being awesome. His reactions are really the best.
    Everybody else's ref gradings were already posted. You'd kind of have an unfair advantage if you sent me something in now that you've had a chance to look at them all.
    Well, I wasn't home today. And 10:30 is fine. Sadly I don't know anyone who could play vocals. We could always not play vocals for a lackluster effect :D
    You had a whole month to get that thing written. If you typed like fifteen words a day you could have made it!
    Hm. I thought that would be the Illusionist. So what does that do, then?

Also, am I correct in assuming that the Bomb only counters attacks, while the Mirror reflects all night actions that target it?
    Well, if you say so. Do you know of any particular game where I might get started?

Your luck with that stuff is really, really bad.
    I already have experience with a similar but different game, so, I guess I'd just need to wrap my head around the few different rules and, most importantly, the different players, as I'm currently used to being the experienced dude surrounded by dumbasses who gets killed early about as often as Kratos Aurion does.

What? If this has something to do with reffing your battle, I'm doing it right now.
    So, I'm thinking of getting around to playing Mafia here sometime.
    Hmm, an insightful reply! Clearly you're just the person to trust with Asber's mental health.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom