• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

White Wolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn a Cục Hiến Chương cũng đều thật sự giống như người chết vậy. Tuy rằng nghe nói ở bên trong tràng đại lâu kia của Thủ Đô Tinh Quyền, bọn họ cũng giống hệt như đám tiểu tử trong tổ mình vậy, cười cười nói nói vô cùng vui vẻ, đâu hề có bộ dáng lạnh lùng như thế đâu.

Bạch Ngọc Lan ngẩng đầu nhìn lên, nhìn thấy ánh mắt ẩn chứa ý cười của Hứa Nhạc, nói:

- Chẳng qua tối hôm qua, trên Chiến hạm Vũ trụ đã truyền đến một tin tức kinh người, cái gã quan viên Cục Hiến Chương họ Ngưu bị anh đánh bất tỉnh kia, đã được chuyển về Chủ tinh Tây Lâm tiếp nhận trị liệu, nhưng mà Cục Hiến
    I have Fuegomo ready! Wolsol:
    Type-Normal
    Evolves to-Absol-Happiness at night
    Pokémon-Cute Scare
    Ability-Cute Charm
    Its ability is Levitate, sort of like Flygon, so it's like being Ghost/Steel/Flying. I'd like to keep the type, but you can change it to Flying/Steel if you really want.
    For real?!

Wow, could you do that?

My brother has been on my back for a while to help make a game, but we have junky programs to work with, so... this would be an exciting adventure, though!

I would love to learn about it, and I'll help you however you need it in return! :D
    Your seriously hacking something?!

Wish I new how... Someone ought to make an evil version of the new games, like Pokemon II was...

I can sprite a little... *see signature*
    Hi, I don't mean to sound annoying but can you sprite? just i've seen some of your posts, including your one on our sprite shop and wondered if you wanted to be one of our workers.
    the crown idea sounds pretty cool!

i'm still sorta learning scripts, but i think you just add them in while doing the maps. (i never remember the procedures of that stuff offhand!) kinda strange how only signs work... if i can figure out the exact way for scripts to take effect besides the signs, then i will tell you!
    hi. nobody ever replied to my post on the aotearoa thread. i made a scratch pokemon and i never found out if it's gonna be used or not. i'm just curious and nobody seemed to notice i even posted... i think it's on the 12th page. just so you know. thanks.
    Urgh, Eevee skitty, I almost had his whole first comment page filled...

ANYWAYS, I made a rough draft of the frozen skull!

No prob!

Do you happen to know the maximum item size for FR/LG? 'cause the fossil is an item.
    yeah, that would make sense. I guess I'll start working on it. Expect it in a week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom