• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure! You set fire to the guy I'm murdering, then we chase him across the road without looking both ways.

OKAY *plays right this second*
    That is the best idea in the world. <3

Except that Cammy and Mr. Ifly are in jail/dead. So AA's continuity is going to have to take one for the team.
    No worries P:

(I kind of am actually, at least when it comes to murder mysteries :D)

Luckily summer's coming O: I'm pretty sure there will be much more time for everything then!

Yes, Moxarella is pretty and scraggyish C:
    (I'm taking a break from the Druddigons to get a surprise shiny Buizel for my sister [the first shiny she ever saw was some random trainer's Buizel in the battle-somethings in DP] but maaan it's taking forever, probably hatched like ~30 boxfuls of them already. No joke.)
    Okay. But it's a reeeeeally great story song parodyyyy...

I believe it is true on an objective, rather than subjective, level

Mhm :I
    Nonsen Soleum! It's a special chemical which fuels the rilly-loo-ah ;3 (it's kind of a long story)

lol. That would explain... things.

LIIIIVE!!! *uses programing powers to ressurect(sp*) you even though you are not dead*

*Okay seriously Google Chrome I did not mean acupuncture. (Why do they not use the same spell check in their browser as they do on their search engine? ;~;)
    wwwwowowoowowowowoowowaoaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoahahahahahhahahhhhhh :3

Why thank you. Yours is likely full of adorableness, good ideas, and an Applejack (the pony, not the beverage)

BREATHE. clear!
    *shock*
    clear!
    *shock*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom