• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (mhm <3 I agree completely :DDD hm. I'm pretty easily scared soo. yeah xD

okalie dokalie ~! have fun :D if you come back after 11:30 your time, good night and have a wonderful day tomorrow sis-STAR!! I love you and I hope to talk to you more later :DD)
    (I can't top that XD But you do! EVERY DAY. and yeeeees we do. ;~; oh and yes, I have :D Equestria girls, we're kind of magical~ boots on hooves bikini's on top~ I don't like the original but anything + MLP = AAAH <3 (except maybe grimdark fics. I still have nightmares due to
    ;~;)

YAY! Also, this is the manliest pony video and it made me grow visible chest hair.)
    (You am a shiny sistar flying around in the sky forever <3 If only all of the elements of harmony could come and shower the world with their lovelynesss~~~ :333

<3 YAY)
    (We have already agreed to disagree about this aaah XD you lovely waifu sistar you <3 I know I know I know I KNOW <3 <3 it would be magical. MAGICAL. and :')

Aah :D It's super effective! :DD Edit: I might send you... this~)
    (I strongly disagree :3 and I figured as much! I just wish it was like everyone was nice to each other ;~; :(( and thank you </3

Gasp! What a coincidence! I am happy if /you/ are happy :D (and if you're not happy, I try cheer you UP :D))
    (awawawa ;.; you are also amazing and omg. (there are a few nice people who hang out with me but of course the schedules don't like to line up :( and I wish there were more nice people for you to hang out with ;~;

but yes! I'm actually scared of thundar so. happeh :3)
    (You are welcome :D)

it's okay XD

(mm. I'm rather neutral toward rl socialization, though if given the choice I prefer to be either alone or with like one specific person. but yeah, people aren't always the nicest to me. whatevers. (although there have been to-date two cases where the person being not-so-nice was a friend and then I didn't say anything to them and then eventually I lost them as a friend... so it might be partly a personal problem too.)

but I think the thundarstorm is ovar now ;u;)
    (:O GOOD LUCK! It's not that hard! I promise <3)

and the sweetest of the eastest :D

(Gut feelings~ yeah. and yes, people call me immature quite often because I'm a tad asocial and get flustered in a sudden social... event. I don't think I'm the most mature person ever but. yeah. At this point I barely even bother speaking up about it except over facebook. I can't handle them treating me like that ..;

but yeah :D I'll ahve to go at 10:30 my time (it's 9:07 my time right now) but I'll be fine in the menatime :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom